Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** man, I'm bout to jump in a volcano for real.

What in the hell is going on? We gonna be back to Duhon starting here pretty soon. :smh:

Gosh damn this is insane.

I say we just all jump off a bridge together...CP you can that first person who leads us all on the left.

Last edited:
Horry and Metta remind me of each other in terms of that random *** shot selection. The shots where you're like "wtf are you doing...*swish*...nvm"

:lol:

Horry and Metta remind me of each other in terms of that random *** shot selection. The shots where you're like "wtf are you doing...*swish*...nvm"

:lol:

Rob's shot against the Kings will forever eternalize him in Lakers history.

The shot that made me nervous as hell was when MWP, then Ron Artest, hesitated and put up the 3 over Pierce in game 7. That was the ultimate
:x :x :x :x :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :smokin :smokin :smokin

It makes me feel better that our great GM and front office were smart enough to add depth to the lineup in case of more injuries...since it has been an injury plagued season.

I guess this is why the front office signed Ebanks for and why they love him so much.

Should have cut that dude and added a real SF and delonte west or Marting or Birdman :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Can the Lakers add anyone to the roster now?

It makes me feel better that our great GM and front office were smart enough to add depth to the lineup in case of more injuries...since it has been an injury plagued season.

I guess this is why the front office signed Ebanks for and why they love him so much.

Should have cut that dude and added a real SF and delonte west or Marting or Birdman :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

They can, but they would have to cut someone. Isn't there a deadline to sign players and have them be eligible for playoffs?

They can, but they would have to cut someone. Isn't there a deadline to sign players and have them be eligible for playoffs?

It passed already. Can't sign anyone for the playoffs anymore. It's the Kevin Johnson rule :lol:

BIG game against the Wolves. They lose this one then goodbye playoffs .. Utah winning again and Mavs looks like they want that 8th seed more than the Lakers.

Lets see how Pau responds to being benched for 6 hours, then placed back in the starting line-up.

Boy, he must of learned his lesson...that's one tough punishment from our coach.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom