Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look at us. Talking about being better off without one of the best big men in the game.

We really, really need to shore up our defensive problems and part ways with Gasol ASAP.

:lol: yeah there ain't no way we winning tonight...these boys will not miss again from three....

This Warriors team can shoot the lights out!!! hats off to them, my Lakeshow just can not compete...Goodnight fellas..

Last edited:
Look at us. Talking about being better off without one of the best big men in the game.

We really, really need to shore up our defensive problems and part ways with Gasol ASAP.

If D'antoni comes back, we need to trade Gasol. If any decent coach comes in he'll make it work with both of them. However, I have a feeling unless we miss the playoffs we aren't going to fire D'antoni.

A ******g shame we passed up on people like Adelman, Byron Scott, and Brian Shaw

Just tuned in and it seems like the Warriors are shooting lights out! :x I don't care what anyone says, D'Antoni HAS to go!

I think Gasol is traded regardless.

D'Antoni promised a Finals appearance during his first days as coach of the team. I'd love to hear what kind of explanation he'd give for things not going that way that won't pander to talking about injuries doing us in. It wasn't injuries that led us to a 6-12 (6-13 soon enough) record with our four best players playing together, you ****ing ***hole. It's your terrible coaching and inability to conceive of even simple plans that effectively utilize our bigs.

What a ****ing joke.

You pair Gasol with a coach who knows how to put players in positions to succeed then you can have a lineup of Dwight and Pau.

Look at Gasol and Bynum, and now add Dwight instead of Bynum a much stronger defensive presence and much more dominating force.

And I don't want the excuse that they both take up to much of the paint, because Pau and Bynum play much more a like than Pau and Dwight.

Give me a coach who understands game pace, a coach who knows how to teach defense, and knows how to manage rotations, and i'll take this team.

I know we could use another wing player who can play defense, and maybe a better back up point guard, but this team is good, it shouldn't be fighting to make the playoffs.

You're asking for Phil Jackson, which is what everyone with half a ****ing brain was begging for after Brown was fired. Of course, we don't have an owner that can put personal **** aside for the sake of winning.

Back
Top Bottom