Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steve Blake and Steve Nash...the whitest backcourt in NBA History! :rofl:

And for the record i've always been a Steve Blake defender, ask Essential and check my posts. STEVE BLAKE 4 LYFE!!!1111!1!1!

Last edited:
BLAAAAKEEEEEE

This is the Jameson I expected to see when we signed him.
He's ballin man.

Glad he's a productive part of the rotation. He needs to keep it up, we really need his effort against the better teams.

THIS is the roster we thought we were getting with Kobe/Pau/Hill included.

Blake, Meeks, Jamison, Hill was supposed to be enough to get us where we wanted, injuries wrecked us early. Let's hope Kobe and Pau can get back as close to 100% as possible and take our chances in the playoffs.

We still need to really really upgrade on defense tho. Have to hope the slow it down of the playoffs will help us not get run out of buildings.

I really love how this team is playing right now. I wish we can pull off a Mavs-esque run circa 2011 in the playoffs :wow:

Last edited:
THIS is the roster we thought we were getting with Kobe/Pau/Hill included.

Blake, Meeks, Jamison, Hill was supposed to be enough to get us where we wanted, injuries wrecked us early. Let's hope Kobe and Pau can get back as close to 100% as possible and take our chances in the playoffs.

We still need to really really upgrade on defense tho. Have to hope the slow it down of the playoffs will help us not get run out of buildings.

Well said.

I agree. I ******g knew this squad was underachieving man...they are by no means the best bench in the nba, but they weren't supposed to look as slow, old, and unproductive as they were in the early stages of the season.
Mike Brown really had no clue man...
Plus the injuries.

They are finally playing their roles well, and excelling at their positions. Dat chemistry.

The big ? mark right now is whether or not Pau will find his place in our system when he gets back.
Jamison, Blake, Clark, Meeks have all found their groove for the most part. I just wonder if Pau will be able to as well without messing up the current bench chemistry.

I guess we'll have to see.

Back
Top Bottom