Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still waiting for a media day picture that has all 5 Lakers looking at the camera and not the sky

I want to order the NBA league pass for $179 but will it include the Laker games? I mean it has to right?
Close to 30 of their games will be nationally televised which is a plus.

I want to order the NBA league pass for $179 but will it include the Laker games? I mean it has to right?
Close to 30 of their games will be nationally televised which is a plus.

Depends where you live.

If you stay in an area where you recieved local Lakers game, then League Pass won't get you anywhere. It will be blackedout

If you stay lets say in Norcal or in the East Coast, league pass is your best bet.

League Pass is based on your regional location, which it can sense via your IP address.

If you are on a computer in the LA/OC/SD area, Lakers will be blacked out regardless if you have the channel or not (LP is indifferent)

If you move the computer out of those regions and to a network outside of those areas, you will suddenly be able to see the games...

Depends where you live.
If you stay in an area where you recieved local Lakers game, then League Pass won't get you anywhere. It will be blackedout
If you stay lets say in Norcal or in the East Coast, league pass is your best bet.

Don't you get both the home and away channels when you get league pass, so that will mean that you can watch the away teams channel , right? or will both home and away channels be blocked?

Don't you get both the home and away channels when you get league pass, so that will mean that you can watch the away teams channel , right? or will both home and away channels be blocked?

For league pass you will get both home and away. However, if the Lakers are shown on ESPN, TNT, ABC, and NBATV(I believe), the game will be blacked out on League Pass.

I think it's totally worth it. But if you're not too sure about League Pass, they have Preview Week.

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
Dwight went 3-of-5 on corner 3s with Duhon yelling, "That's his shot!" after practice. Threes during the year? DH: "You might see some"

uh oh :lol:

Last edited:
^ :lol: Dwight say's he's "hopeful" to play in some preseason games

Don't know why they decide to put wack coach dave miller on the show. All this guy does is reading off stat

btw :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm calling it now and say Dwight's 1st game ever played in the purple & gold will be on 10-24 !

Last edited:
I can't find a decent pair of tickets anywhere that aren't rape prices for the opener. Just gonna have to buy the single ticket and go dolo :\

Someone still needs to call group sales so we can do the NT meetup this year...

Last edited:
I can't find a decent pair of tickets anywhere that aren't rape prices for the opener. Just gonna have to buy the single ticket and go dolo :\
Someone still needs to call group sales so we can do the NT meetup this year...

Honestly for a group ticket sale for 1 game this season I don't think anyone can get a decent 300 level section and the only group sale that's probably available is a luxury box suite which is going to be crazy high.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom