Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jamison with a nice tip. Had a nice steal earlier too. Seems to be coming alive.

Hell of a way to close the half.....I'll take it. At least they're starting to play with some energy and the crowd is starting to make some noise and get behind the team

Last edited:
Well looks like the offense is starting to wake up. Knocking down our 3s is a good sign. That line up that we had was working pretty well. Other than that Butler 3 to end the half. We did a great job coming back to cut the lead. Now its going to be the 3rd and what we have seen from our first 2 games is that this team DOES NOT do well in the 3rd. We have to start out strong and carry that momentum into the 4th.

What I'm curious about is how MWP figures out ways to get stripped that no one else seems to have.

Except for the Caron Butler shot, it was a good way to end the quarter. They were actually playing some decent defense in the last 90 seconds.

:smh: Lakers just need to BALL! Take out this stupid Princeton offense and keep it SIMPLE. Everyone looks like they are over thinking making them look like elementary school kids hopping.

roll.gif

ESPN crew > TNT
youre done bro

:rofl:
ESPN crew > TNT

I feel bad for Bill Simmons...he comes across SUPER intimidated on. It's taking him too long to make his points and he just talked right over lol

They're both funny, but for very different reasons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom