Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just noticed nash threw a no look pass on that inbounds pass to kobe 
smokin.gif

1 thing I am furious about is MDA's stubborn *** letting Meeks get abused in the post 4 POSSESSIONS IN A ROW.

Bring in EARL CLARK. Some damn length.

Look, we all love our share of Meeks. Especially CP and Essential. But he was clearly outmatched.

I couldnt believe no adjustment was being made :smh:

Lakers really need to start showing they can dominate in games. 19-20 games left and still struggling to win against lower tiered teams, just doesn't look promising with the playoffs right around the corner.

Is Clark hurt? That would be the only explanation why Dantoni is leaving Artest in to sabotage games. I have no idea why he did not take meeks out.

It is one thing if meeks is on fire but dude was not doing much on both ends.

Here's what I wasn't getting either, Meeks is getting GRILLED on D, won't sub him out.

Now we're up 1, needs free throws, Meeks is a great free throw shooter, as is Kobe and Nash..........he takes Meeks out. Huh?

We won, but MDA doing very Mike Brown things tonight. I'm not amused. He's lucky Kobe is made from Skynet.

Is Clark hurt? That would be the only explanation why Dantoni is leaving Artest in to sabotage games. I have no idea why he did not take meeks out.

It is one thing if meeks is on fire but dude was not doing much on both ends.

Clark is hurt. Playin thru an assortment of injuries.

Foot, finger, knee, he's just hobbled. Played more this year than ever before. He's on fumes.

MDA needs to go for this team to be successful in the future. Meeks was getting destroyed play after play in OT and he had no counter.

It's not that he didn't have options, he just didn't use them.

KEVIN DING
‏@KevinDing
I've heard many Lakers say it before, but never Dwight Howard until now: "In the fourth quarter, it's Kobe time."

Even Dwight knows what's up. :smokin

Lakers really need to start showing they can dominate in games. 19-20 games left and still struggling to win against lower tiered teams, just doesn't look promising with the playoffs right around the corner.

Mike D'Antoni basketball....win by 1.

This team reminds me the episode of The Simpsons, Homer becoming a boxer, he lets the opponent keep on punching him until they're tired and Homer comes in with the knockout blow. :lol:

Raptors ain't exactly a bad team tho.. didn't they beat a couple of good teams in the past weeks? .. Demar, Rudy and Lowry are match-up nightmare for the Lakers.. good thing they stank it up in the 4th and of course Kobe happened.

The greedy part of me wants kobe to not get his 6th title, YET, till he's like 40+, so that he can keep playing longer to chase that 6th title. Cause it'll suck when he retires.

Good win tonight along with a Utah loss, even though these comebacks are good an all, we have to stop lowering down to our competition.

Back
Top Bottom