Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What the hell is going on?! Omg. I feel like an idiot

I thought this game started at 730... **** man...

I literally just sat in my chair and opened up my computer. Started getting my stuff together for the game and its 4th quarter.

Not only that but were down 15 to the HORNETS !? :x WOW

i got home turned on the tv and saw it was the third quarter and i was like :smh:

then i saw the score

aint eem gunna watch

Even if these idiots win, this is no way to play. Why do we have to be down 899900 points to show some defensive intensity, that's not a coach fault that's a players fault. These players need to drink some redbull or expresso before games they can't get down 20 every game and try to claw back into it, more times than not, it doesn't work.

Even if these idiots win, this is no way to play. Why do we have to be down 899900 points to show some defensive intensity, that's not a coach fault that's a players fault. These players need to drink some redbull or expresso before games they can't get down 20 every game and try to claw back into it, more times than not, it doesn't work.
Spot on.

[quote name="MJGREATXII"]Kobe 10 assists :pimp:[/quote]I'm telling you, it is showing me a lot he is continuing to have at least some semblance of a focus on passing, even in the midst of being blown out by a bottom feeder.

He'll end up w/ around 30 on around 19 FGA w/ at least 10 dimes... in a game where I would definitely expect Heroball (a blowout to a bottom team).

And the lack of Heroball is exactly why we're back in it.

We keep Dwight next season AND Kobe keeps playing like this, I fail to see how we will fail to win a championship. I mean that.

Back
Top Bottom