delete.

Nice pics, Extra.

I only got to catch the first half, and I liked what I saw. I noticed VY came in the next half..did Vick get hurt?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Not here to gloat, but goddamn did Grossman choke in this game. The Eagles defense stepped up with 4 picks, giving up less than 65 rushing yards, and only allowing 1 TD. Then in the 2nd half, the ******** defense was huge and held the Eagles to 0 points. But Rex Grossman, the same guy that was saying nobody should be looking at Philly and should be respecting the Skins more, throws FOUR PICKS against that very same Eagles team. He single handedly gave that game to the Eagles with his forced passes. Kurt Coleman doesn't even get 3 INTs a season
laugh.gif

When did he say that no one should be looking at the Dream Team?  I know he spoke of the skins getting more respect, but I didn't hear about the other part....
I dunno the exact quote so I'm paraphrasing but when they were asking what he thought of the hype around the Eagles, he said the ******** will win the division so there's no reason for the Eagles to be getting so much attention. I'm just saying if you're better than a team, you better play well against them. And by saying they would win the division he obviously felt the ******** were the better team (not saying they are or aren't, but he should have backed up his statements with a good game)

Back
Top Bottom