delete.

roll.gif
Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

So... you realize you two have technically already been on "dates."
roll.gif

You need to be straight up with him. Let him know that you're straight and only view him as a friend. I'd let him know that any "moves" made towards me would be a sign of disrespect because he's crossing the line ( he knows your straight yet he continues to flirt, etc.). If he can't respect that, that's when I'd dead the friendship.

dude crossed the line, IMO. it would be hard for me to be friends with him after at. awkward situation.

laugh.gif
at son telling you he was feeling you 2 weeks after coming out. he got comfortable quick.

Just tell him, "Remember when we used to go down to the creek? And you would dip your head in the water, and the water would run down and it would glisten all over your body" 
laugh.gif

Nah, I'm playing. Just tell him that's not how you feel and hope it doesn't mess up you guys' friendship.

Originally Posted by beh235

Just tell him, "Remember when we used to go down to the creek? And you would dip your head in the water, and the water would run down and it would glisten all over your body" 
laugh.gif

Nah, I'm playing. Just tell him that's not how you feel and hope it doesn't mess up you guys' friendship.

Lol, "I said waatttaaa was glliisten alllll ovvaaaa yooooo boddaaay"First thing I thought of when I entered(no pun)

I don't know if it's just me but I would have smashed dude out if he's good looking
ohwell.gif
If not I would just tell him to keep it to himself and continue to hang out with him, if something happens when we drunk then so be it.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I don't know if it's just me but I would have smashed dude out if he's good looking
ohwell.gif
If not I would just tell him to keep it to himself and continue to hang out with him, if something happens when we drunk then so be it.

Only a matter of time before someone came in and posted something like this.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

ohwell.gif

Post to screen name correlation. strong.

This thread is awesome
laugh.gif
let that homosexual cook bruh. Its like a girl that has zero chance with you being stuck on your meat. Swag boost
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MikeU

You're probably going to get suspended for posting that.
I remember some dude getting suspended for posting a bulge.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

In all seriousness if he's a really good friend dont just drop him like that. Tell him again that your not into that & give him some time to get himself together. If continues to come on to you then drop him.

I've been friends with women that i was attracted to and I've never felt the need to tell them and make things awkward.

Back
Top Bottom