delete

Save that money you spending on lotto tickets and use that to invest in something you  have better control over

i do buy about one a week, but then again i dont waste money on dumb stuff like soda when i eat out, so it's not really like i'm spending extra money

i do buy about one a week, but then again i dont waste money on dumb stuff like soda when i eat out, so it's not really like i'm spending extra money

I bought some a while back but never won anything. I rather waste my money on other things.

I bought some a while back but never won anything. I rather waste my money on other things.

I can't front. since the day I was 18 I've spent $10 a week on the LottoMax. That yields six number entries. Jackpot is usually $50mill

The way I see it #10: people STAY winning that on the regular. What is $10 for the chance? There is absolutely no reason why the numbers chosen won't be mine. I kinda like playing... obviously I'm smart and never expect to win. It's fun... and in the past year over 6 individuals have won $22mill++ one cat was 32 and won $40mill... why not play?

Can't win if you don't play. and people DO win

I can't front. since the day I was 18 I've spent $10 a week on the LottoMax. That yields six number entries. Jackpot is usually $50mill

The way I see it #10: people STAY winning that on the regular. What is $10 for the chance? There is absolutely no reason why the numbers chosen won't be mine. I kinda like playing... obviously I'm smart and never expect to win. It's fun... and in the past year over 6 individuals have won $22mill++ one cat was 32 and won $40mill... why not play?

Can't win if you don't play. and people DO win

Not in real life.

Does Mafia Wars daily chance count?
tongue.gif

$2-3 bucks a week aint gonna kill anyone chaps

i do it weekly hopin i get lucky, lets hope i win one of these days
frown.gif

$2-3 bucks a week aint gonna kill anyone chaps

i do it weekly hopin i get lucky, lets hope i win one of these days
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

scratch offs>>>>> but i cant remember the last time i bought a regular lotto ticket

pretty much what i buy.

my mom buys lotto tickets every now and then, meh $1 isn't gonna cause any dents in financial situations.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

scratch offs>>>>> but i cant remember the last time i bought a regular lotto ticket

pretty much what i buy.

my mom buys lotto tickets every now and then, meh $1 isn't gonna cause any dents in financial situations.

I spend $4 a week on Mega Millions and Powerball..if my luck ever hits I want one of those jackpots.

I spend $4 a week on Mega Millions and Powerball..if my luck ever hits I want one of those jackpots.

I buy scratch offs and Powerball here and there when I remember, or if the jackpot gets ridiculously large, but not as much as my moms though
laugh.gif
. The way I see it $1-2 dollars a week isn't hurting me so why not try, maybe I'll get lucky. Probably not, but maybe
laugh.gif

I buy scratch offs and Powerball here and there when I remember, or if the jackpot gets ridiculously large, but not as much as my moms though
laugh.gif
. The way I see it $1-2 dollars a week isn't hurting me so why not try, maybe I'll get lucky. Probably not, but maybe
laugh.gif

I only bought lottery tickets about 3 times in my life. each time there was a crazy jackpot amount, so i was like ehh whynot.. 1$ wont hurt.

I only bought lottery tickets about 3 times in my life. each time there was a crazy jackpot amount, so i was like ehh whynot.. 1$ wont hurt.

Back
Top Bottom