delete

What's the deal with these and why is everyone going crazy over them???

I went by my Costco (Sacto) and saw them today. I'm gonna buy both colorways to see what all the fuss is about. Just wished Costco sold Nike Shoes haha....geez.

I went by my Costco (Sacto) and saw them today. I'm gonna buy both colorways to see what all the fuss is about. Just wished Costco sold Nike Shoes haha....geez.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Kirkland Ts are easily the best plain Ts.

Do they make Vnecks?

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Kirkland Ts are easily the best plain Ts.

Do they make Vnecks?

^^ No V-necks have been seen before by me but I do remember seeing costco selling Calvin Klein V Necks 6 pack 3 blk v necks and 3 grey v necks..

^^ No V-necks have been seen before by me but I do remember seeing costco selling Calvin Klein V Necks 6 pack 3 blk v necks and 3 grey v necks..

So its $12.99 for the black ones or the grey ones in a quantity of 4 and its $14.99 for a 6 pack of white ones. I fail to see why they hiked the price based on price per shirt on the grey and black tees.

So its $12.99 for the black ones or the grey ones in a quantity of 4 and its $14.99 for a 6 pack of white ones. I fail to see why they hiked the price based on price per shirt on the grey and black tees.

Back
Top Bottom