delete

Read in here that they are confirmed in CA.

http://niketalk.com/topic/259097?page=5

Anyone know which costco got em? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You can check the item locator and it'll show you if the Costco closest to you has them.

You can check the item locator and it'll show you if the Costco closest to you has them.

My girlfriend just got me a pack of each from the Costco near SFO. Even the people ringing her up were surprised they had them. This was over the weekend so not sure if they are selling like hot cakes.

My girlfriend just got me a pack of each from the Costco near SFO. Even the people ringing her up were surprised they had them. This was over the weekend so not sure if they are selling like hot cakes.

they're in everyone costco around the sf area. just picked up two packs in the ssf location. they are going fast though. nothing to worry about cause they probably got plenty of stock haha.

they're in everyone costco around the sf area. just picked up two packs in the ssf location. they are going fast though. nothing to worry about cause they probably got plenty of stock haha.

Picked up a pack of grey's today at the Livermore Costco. Love that these and the black ones are back.

Picked up a pack of grey's today at the Livermore Costco. Love that these and the black ones are back.

Back
Top Bottom