Delete

BanHammer?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Aye better do what i did

2009+Playoffs+Game+4+Celtics+Magic+-+Glen+Big+Baby+Davis+Game+Winning+Shot+3.jpg

eh i rather not i heard u guys couldnt play for 2 days online when the MW2 first came out so xbox live>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PSN

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Aye better do what i did

2009+Playoffs+Game+4+Celtics+Magic+-+Glen+Big+Baby+Davis+Game+Winning+Shot+3.jpg

eh i rather not i heard u guys couldnt play for 2 days online when the MW2 first came out so xbox live >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PSN
real talk, atleast we can invite people to play mw2 (unless they FINALLY fixed that)

It's not down.
just check xbox support next time
clique
and with that update I'm looking forward to the last.fm feature, if it works like I think it will.
to the people who got to test the beta, can you just type in whatever into the radio and listen to that, or does the music have to already be on your console?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

It's not down.
clique
and with that update I'm looking forward to the last.fm feature, if it works like I think it will.
to the people who got to test the beta, can you just type in whatever into the radio and listen to that, or does the music have to already be on your console?

i was under the impression it was similar to Pandora. It would
pimp.gif
if youcould listen to it while playing games.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

I just got kicked out of MW2 and online and can't get back on. Anyone else?

same thing just happened to me... ima wait like a hour n see whats good

yeah that's what I want, it'll be pointless to not be able to listen to it during games though.
cause you can do that on your computer or through your stereo

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

omgitswes wrote:

It's not down.
clique

i was under the impression it was similar to Pandora. It would
pimp.gif
if you could listen to it while playing games.

You can't??

Back
Top Bottom