Delete.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

your team sucks %#% yet your always in a rush to make a game thread EXTRA EARLY

why?
Don't worry man.. these threads have change dramatically from the ones with gifs and pictures and all sorts of nonsense....
pimp.gif

xcg11pinoYx wrote:
we have to have the worst personnel in the NFL.

Yup

coaches cant coach! and they aren't putting players in a position to succeed!

I believe its time for Devin Thomas to start returning kicks!

And D. Hall or Santana to return punts!

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

your team sucks %#% yet your always in a rush to make a game thread EXTRA EARLY

why?
Don't worry man.. these threads have change dramatically from the ones with gifs and pictures and all sorts of nonsense....
pimp.gif

?
Anyways, the game will also be live on MyDC20 locally for those who don't have ESPN.

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I'll be at the game. Should be a great atmosphere.
Are you going ot wear a 9er jersey?
laugh.gif

Nah, I won't be wearing any team jerseys most likely. I'll just be neutral for this one.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

xcg11pinoYx wrote:
we have to have the worst personnel in the NFL.
Yup

coaches cant coach! and they aren't putting players in a position to succeed!

I believe its time for Devin Thomas to start returning kicks!

And D. Hall or Santana to return punts!

Honestly, while I think the coaching isn't that great (especially our WR coaches), we really don't have very many good players. Everyonealways used to talk about us having all these good players and not producing anything, but the main reason our offense sucks isn't because of theplaycalling, it's because our players just aren't that good. Our line is one of the worst in the league, and we have a banged up Clinton Portis runningbehind it.

Devin Thomas is a good athlete that has no clue how to play football. He has great straight line speed but he isn't very elusive and isn't at all quickcoming out of his breaks. He also apparently has work ethic/attitude issues. Malcolm Kelly seems to have forgotten how to adjust his body while the ball'sin the air. Did anybody else see him trying to catch those fades in the preseason? The hell was that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Moss is a great WR but he is inconsistent, while Randle El is nothing more than a slot guy. Cooley is one of the best TE's in the league but that'sonly going to get you so far.

I'm really tired of having %@!! for wide receivers when the Giants just plug anybody in there and don't miss a beat. Hixon, Steve Smith, Tyree, and nowNicks. Why can't we for once draft a WR and actually have them be a good, productive player?

Anyways, Eagles by a ton in this one. Zorn gets fired after the game.
smh.gif
smh.gif

********' Cerrato: Jim Zorn Will Keep His Job For At Least Remainder Of This Season

On Friday morning, ******** executive vice president of football operations Vinny Cerrato said on his radio show, on ESPN 980's Inside the Red Zone, that Zorn's job is secure for now.
"Let me start by making a few things very perfectly clear: Jim Zorn is the head coach of the Washington ********, and will be for the rest of this season, and hopefully into the future."

According to the newspaper, Cerrato also spoke for about 15 minutes on a variety of topics, including the team's organizational structure and the news that Zorn would have to give up his play-calling duties.
"The team is tight, the relationships are tight, and we're just trying to prepare to win a game Monday Night AND excite the fans and get the fans back excited about this football team. We just want to beat the Philadelphia Eagles Monday night. That's what we're trying to accomplish through all these other things that are going on. … Everybody's frustrated. The owner's frustrated. He wants nothing more than to win for the fans. For the fans. He wants to please these fans, and he's SO frustrated because of the struggles."

The ******** are 2-4 overall this season and Zorn's job has been under fire, as the team has lost to the previously winless Lions, Panthers and Chiefs.

Link

1. I don't believe a word that comes out of Cerratos mouth.
2. Apparently Cerrato also said in his show that Steve Largent shouldn't speak since he never won a Super Bowl
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Cerrato then proceeded to brag about how Sherm Lewis hasrings and him calling plays will be "like riding a bike, you never forget"
eyes.gif

Edited #2 since I got a chance to hear his rant here.

Well at least we got one thing cleared up! Zorn has his job until the end of the year...(Not like that is going change anything
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

still can't believe we lost to the raiders.

right, im still kinda in shock over that. like they couldnt score one TD against them? huge difference if we were 4-1 heading into division play.

There will probably be more Eagles fans than Skins fans at FedEx. Thinkthe fans are just tired of the stupidity coming out of the front office. That said, Iwouldn't be surprised if the Skins win this game...or get blown out.

^we definitely weren't victorious last time wearing all burgundy....look at what the steelers did to our o-line that game.

unless our defense plays better than it already is and puts points on the board or some JC divine intervention happens..there is no way we win...

Comcast just reported that Chris Samuels has decided to retire.

Thank you Chris for the hard work and effort.
pimp.gif
Enjoy the rest of yourlife!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

^^^ Funny thing is Jason always plays the Eagles and the Cowboys good...
yes I won't doubt that, but it will still take a lot more to even remotely have a chance here..

and I hate to hear that news about Samuels..if there was anything good to say about our line over the years, it was that the left side of Chris and Dock couldalways be depended on...numerous pro bowls, outstanding player.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Comcast just reported that Chris Samuels has decided to retire.

Thank you Chris for the hard work and effort.
pimp.gif
Enjoy the rest of your life!
happy.gif

Wow. Sad to see him go for sure. He was only thing that was rock solid in this organization the past 10 years.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

There's no reason the Eagles can't beat the ******** fairly easily if they come out and play with some heart and desire. Last week was almostunwatchable...and I'm still angry that Philly lost to the Raiders...we would've been leading the division if last weeks game was won...
tired.gif
...ohwell...time to get this much needed W off of the Skins'.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom