Delete.

Now they finally decide to go to a no-huddle offense
laugh.gif

does campbell ever put his mouth piece in, or does just not care about that like everything else?

oh man, so the ******** are gonna be 2-10 after dec 6th?
roll.gif

and john clayton said there was a possibility of going 11-5
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That was the most exciting boring game of the season. I won my office pool for $200. I called 44 points exactly, and that last ******* touchdown won me$$$$$$$. I was on pins and needles and kicked my subwoofer when they fumbled on 4th and goal. Thank you Jason Campbell for that last score. I kept on screamingwhy don't you pound it from the 2 yard line!!! Nonetheless, they scored and I made $200 off of $10. WOOOO! GREAT GAME!

Steve Young's IQ > Stuart Scott's IQ + Matt Millen's IQ

Steve Young's career completion percentage > Stuart Scott's IQ + Matt Millen's IQ

Worst sporting event I have ever attended in my life, people in my section were handing out paper bags and when Mitchell thanked Dan Snyder for inducting himthe whole crowd booed it was ridiculous. I hate Jason Campbell and Antwan Randle El, Clinton Portis needs to hang the cleats up and I feel bad for ChrisCooley. I hope we continue to use the young receivers more now that they've shown what they can do. Being a Skins fan is the worst
tired.gif

Just left the game, what a night! Skins fans were dead all game long. How does last place feel ya bums.

Peep the AVY, my man got busy
pimp.gif

skins will be lucky to go 6-10

i told yall the skins is trash. They gave the eagles points

it will be a 3 horse race with da boys , g men , and eagles i just hope my cowboys can change there habits of ghosts past.

i see 2 playoff teams coming out of the east maybe even 3.

That Casserly vid posted by I think Gift in the early pages was spot on. The dude Campbell is indecisive as hell with the rock. He'll pump fake, checkdown, check down, check down. Or he'll throw too late. Dude has Moss wide open on one play and checked down
laugh.gif

As long as we give the Cowboys one good game this year and possibly beat um, I am good. That's the only thing my season is ridin' on, I know we'llsuck it up the rest of our games, but we always show up to play the Boys for some reason...If that happens, I'll love bringin them bums to our level. Ifnot, shhhh oh well.

get well Cooley..we should expect 5 more sacks on top a game with Fred Davis blocking

I am not even mad anymore, this %$%% has gone from...

worse to ridiculous to funny to down right terrible!
eyes.gif

hopefully we start the re-building process sooner then later,

1st - Get a %%%*$$* GM! (Goodbye Vinny and take Dan with you!)
2nd- Get a real %%%*$$* coach!
3rd- the whole draft should be used to draft O-line
4th- Cut that %%%*$$* bum Stephon Heyer!
mad.gif
(How you 6-6 330lbs, and cantrun block and get $**%#$* when 6-2 240lbs ppl bull rush you every time)

Secondly we gave the eagles 10pts easy! I swear I wanted to drink my brains out last night watching that JV effort. And Carlos Rogers where the hell did yougo?? Seems like this dude don't even give a %#+$ no more. He plays a 10 yard cushion every down and still gets beat down the field, more then likely withour management he will get top corner money come this off-season.

Got a lot of tough games coming up, like someone said earlier hopefully we can give the Cowboys a game because that's all that really matters now.

Thinking about that Saints game coming up...Drew Brees may drop 70pts on our CB's (Final Score 72-3
6qxt02.gif
)

The vibe at the stadium last night after that first touchdown by Desean was ruined for the rest of the night. Everybody knew the Skins would be in for a longnight after that. Is Cooley out for the year or just for a few weeks? Either way I hope he gets back healthy.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The vibe at the stadium last night after that first touchdown by Desean was ruined for the rest of the night. Everybody knew the Skins would be in for a long night after that. Is Cooley out for the year or just for a few weeks? Either way I hope he gets back healthy.
Cooley is done for the year.

Anyways ugly offensive game for the Eagles but I'll take the win. Defense did most of the job tonight, disrupting through the Skins O-Line and registeringsix sacks on JC. Eagles offense had trouble moving the ball to Skins territory the 2nd half, and I hope it can improve next week against the G-Men.

Will Witherspoon, nice debut yesterday, taking a pick six.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom