delete

Took a nap with her? YNS x 100. If you woulda beat and left like a normal dude you woulda been gone before mom got back.

domdiddydoo wrote:
- once it got better i spent the day at her house and fell asleep with her.

huge.95.476023.JPG

Originally Posted by el cuco

As everyone else said i would just appologize for what happened and ensure her that nothing happened. Personally i think her mom is over-reacting but i know she just doesn't want something bad to happen... as my mom would say "You'll understand when you have kids of your own" so of course her nature is to be over-protective.

As for her wanting to wait, i agree with everyone else all it takes is a fun night a few drinks and its a wrap especially if theres a spark. Now i don't understand why she's letting her mom influence her choice on whether or not to let the relationship continue? To tell you the truth if this is how she's feeling after only 6 months then i wanna say move on.
of course im going to disagree with your opinion about her getting smashed after a drunk night just cuz i feel like i know her better.
but out of curiosity, does it really turn out like that more often than not? a girl wanting to wait but giving it up cuz shes plastered?

and just as a conversation renewer; do you think the problem the relationship is somewhat disfunctional, from what youve heard so far, is because of me orbecause of her?

Dont worry about it now. You posted pics on NT, so im thinking she will find out in about 24hrs...
doh.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by domdiddydoo

shes into the whole im waiting for marriage deal....
and shes mad sticking to it too.
denial. listen to nt, when she hits college it's a wrap

Yep. Happens every semester.

Originally Posted by domdiddydoo

Originally Posted by el cuco

As everyone else said i would just appologize for what happened and ensure her that nothing happened. Personally i think her mom is over-reacting but i know she just doesn't want something bad to happen... as my mom would say "You'll understand when you have kids of your own" so of course her nature is to be over-protective.

As for her wanting to wait, i agree with everyone else all it takes is a fun night a few drinks and its a wrap especially if theres a spark. Now i don't understand why she's letting her mom influence her choice on whether or not to let the relationship continue? To tell you the truth if this is how she's feeling after only 6 months then i wanna say move on.
of course im going to disagree with your opinion about her getting smashed after a drunk night just cuz i feel like i know her better.
but out of curiosity, does it really turn out like that more often than not? a girl wanting to wait but giving it up cuz shes plastered?

and just as a conversation renewer; do you think the problem the relationship is somewhat disfunctional, from what youve heard so far, is because of me or because of her?
Sorry to break it to you man, but it's gonna happen. I've seen the "i'm gonna wait for marriage" types go in alldirections.

I seen em goto heartbreaker/golddiggers, the drunk girl passed out alone on the couch at a party, the drunk girl that walks into a random guys room in a frathouse and says "oops how did I get here hehe you're kinda cute".

Time to replace her.

Her going to college means your chances of maintaining a healthy relationships are infinitesimal; if she goes to college far away, these chances are 0.

Back
Top Bottom