delete

last thread was 404'd

me and my gf (whos a senior leaving for college at the end of the summer) have been going out for 6 months now, and for the past couple weeks weve been gettingin some intense fights. but for the past week we got back on our feet and we were good for a while. so on the first day of summer, noone was at her house forthe first time, and i went over. we did absolutely nothing, maybe a little makeout, but after a while we went up to her room then took a nap in her room. hermom said shed be home in an hour or two, but half an hour later we woke up to the rustling of someone downstairs. i ran in her closet and her mom walkedupstairs saying she came home to pick up something. she immediately looked in her closet and found me in there. This was possibly the WORST feeling ive ever felt in my life, i swear my heart skipped a beat. her mom already didnt really like the idea of me, so shewas furious and kicked me out saying me and her daughter are done and to never come back. after this happened, my gf has been questioning our relationshipbecause we were already shaky, but as of now were good. how do i make this work through summer without jeapordizing my relationship?

cliffnotes
- me and my girl have been shaky
- once it got better i spent the day at her house and fell asleep with her
- her mom came home, i hid in the closet
- mom found me in the closet
- mom forbidding me from seeing her daughter
- now what?

NO sc-asia-n talk.

request pics if you want.

indifferent.gif

I doubt your relationship is strong enough to last long over long distance so if I were you I would probably start looking for other options.

smh at being a senior and not smashing. Shoulda told mom you just warming her up to get ran through next year

so why was dude using scasians as if it were a derogatory term?

according to urbandictionary it means a scottish asian. lmao

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

I doubt your relationship is strong enough to last long over long distance so if I were you I would probably start looking for other options.
I'm telling you, you gotta listen to NT's advice. I didn't and though I could have a long distance relationship, and just like NT saidit wasn't gonna work.

dude that sucks.

but if you think of it like this she's hella ugly so just find another broad.

situation handled.

you should have been under the bed.

also, hopefully no one on here knows her
nerd.gif

If you really like her buy her moms some flowers and apologize for disrespecting her with the decision you made.

And why do you care about what anybody else thinks of her ?

Originally Posted by BIGTEEZY

dude that sucks.

but if you think of it like this she's hella ugly so just find another broad.

situation handled.
laugh.gif
i didn't want to say anything...

she's nothing special. you're young, don't worry about this stuff...

make the banishment worth it, go back and get caught smashing, and when you do, holler at the moms to get in on the action one time

Back
Top Bottom