Delete

Call your bank and cancel the charges, and/or go back to the store with a receipt and a copy of your bank statement.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Take the L and move on...the recession is hard on everyone.
laugh.gif
. Theres always that one person that just @@!!% it all up.

Hit up your Bank and get that taken care of.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Take the L and move on...the recession is hard on everyone.

laugh.gif
, wait it out until tuesday. like they said, sometimes it's an error that'll fix it self. if not, go to your bank first with receipts and see whatthey can do.. they'll usually fix the problem and you won't have to waste your time going to NT

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Call your bank and cancel the charges, and/or go back to the store with a receipt and a copy of your bank statement.

Thank you sir.. I called the bank and they canceled the extra charges..

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Take it to the manager and maybe eh'll give you a coupon or something next time.

It was an employee purchase.. It was 40% marked down + my 50% discount... Got some Gray suede 21s + Low Black canvas AF1 for my lil bro. and got my girl someworkout pants and a jacket for $45.xx
pimp.gif

go back and pick up two more of whatever you bought. just kiddin, i would most def call the store and straighten things out. good thing you didn'toverdraft.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Take it to the manager and maybe eh'll give you a coupon or something next time.

It was an employee purchase.. It was 40% marked down + my 50% discount... Got some Gray suede 21s + Low Black canvas AF1 for my lil bro. and got my girl some workout pants and a jacket for $45.xx
pimp.gif
a damn good deal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

It was an employee purchase.. It was 40% marked down + my 50% discount... Got some Gray suede 21s + Low Black canvas AF1 for my lil bro. and got my girl some workout pants and a jacket for $45.xx
pimp.gif

Fotos de la novia in those pants
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

dont worry about it bro. i am an employee and it happens all the time. I bet you paid with debit and you hit yes button three times but it always fix itself. Just wait and see, no worries man trust me.

Call your bank now.

Happened to me twice.

First time, I waited it out until it was a confirmed transaction and it took my bank over a week to reimburse me.

Second time, I caught it while the payments were still pending and the bank was able to waive the charges immediately.

Originally Posted by jordan723

dont worry about it bro. i am an employee and it happens all the time. I bet you paid with debit and you hit yes button three times but it always fix itself. Just wait and see, no worries man trust me.

Naw bro... the verifone was off, so she had to do it as credit.. but idk but the lady kept swiping the card like there's no tomorrow..
laugh.gif

How did you get 40+40+50 off? I know it was employee appreciation this week for 50 off. What are the 2 40's though?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NT trying to get the money you saved from you, hoping you wouldn't findout...[/color]

Back
Top Bottom