DELETE THREAD PLEASE

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Play Pacs hitem up

That would be
roll.gif

you lucky dog. just dont end up like that one herb who posted pics of him swimming in the Grotto with no females anywhere in sight.

Blow this image up at Kinko's and post it where everyone can see it:

p-diddy-dancing-fat-chick.jpg

"TAKE THAT! TAKE THAT!"

To those asking if I get bunz, sorry to disappoint but Im married and I respect my wife to the fullest. So no I dont get any bunz.

Congrats man, do your thing.
What's the playlist looking like?

Also, for every photo of money shots you take I will compensate you in
pimp.gif
's

djaward:

To those asking if I get bunz, sorry to disappoint but Im married and I respect my wife to the fullest. So no I dont get any bunz.

well good luck and i hope the force is strong with you because being a dj around a bunch of intoxicated hot females is like a piece of carcass between a bunch of vultures.

Originally Posted by djaward

Married life = no bunz. Been there OP and I'm sorry to hear that.

As a matter of fact, I'm so sorry to hear it, that I would like to help you cope with you lack of bunz by offering to help shield your eyes from the temptation of getting extra-marital bunz at the Playboy mansion, pleigh boi...

Me? Oh, I'm just a man going through a divorce who's birthday is in February. Thanks for asking. I've been super stressed dealing with this legal mess and would love to see Diddy's buntacular party in person to get my minds off of my troubles.

I won't even ask you to play any songs that I may like to hear while looking at these buns and pretending to hold the cure to cancer, in my semen. I'll just act like you're not even playing music and walk around in the direction my **** points while listening to the beat of my own mind music.

Thanks in advance.

--Brolic

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by djaward

Married life = no bunz. Been there OP and I'm sorry to hear that.

As a matter of fact, I'm so sorry to hear it, that I would like to help you cope with you lack of bunz by offering to help shield your eyes from the temptation of getting extra-marital bunz at the Playboy mansion, pleigh boi...

Me? Oh, I'm just a man going through a divorce who's birthday is in February. Thanks for asking. I've been super stressed dealing with this legal mess and would love to see Diddy's buntacular party in person to get my minds off of my troubles.

I won't even ask you to play any songs that I may like to hear while looking at these buns and pretending to hold the cure to cancer, in my semen. I'll just act like you're not even playing music and walk around in the direction my **** points while listening to the beat of my own mind music.

Thanks in advance.

--Brolic

laugh.gif

I get guest list info next week. If I get to bring at least 5 people, you're coming with. I'll keep you posted. 

Back
Top Bottom