Delete/Lock...Draft talk over in JPZ's thread....

Originally Posted by dreClark

Lebron + Tyrese Rice = Championship.
I thought the LeBron + Scrubs theory was pretty much kicked to the curb this year?
nerd.gif

bhzmafia14 wrote:

If these moves translate into wins further down the line, then I can give him credit.

There is always room in my sig wolfpack for one more... go ahead copy the sig on the 26th
laugh.gif

they lacked lost post scoring...problem solved.

they lacked somebody who can go get their own shot and score as a 2nd option....solved.

IF Shaq's healthy, they'd be the favorites vs whoever.

Mike Brown, their flawed philosophies, and weak supporting cast (still) couldn't hinder that, again 75% due to LeBron.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Lebron took his current team to 6 games in the conference finals this season...

How does adding Antwan Jamison and Shaquille O'Neal not = NBA title? (or damn close to it)
because kobe, pau, odom, ariza, and bynum says so
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

People trippin. I wonder if the thought of Bron joining Malone, Barkley, or Stockton has even entered their minds yet.

38 year olds are the key to Bron's hopes.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I thought the LeBron + Scrubs theory was pretty much kicked to the curb this year?
nerd.gif
That's why I didn't say Lebron + Damion James
bhzmafia14 wrote:

McClinton AJ Abrams + Rice + Lebron = 3-peat

*fixed*

Originally Posted by Al3xis

they lacked lost post scoring...problem solved.

they lacked somebody who can go get their own shot and score as a 2nd option....solved.

IF Shaq's healthy, they'd be the favorites vs whoever.

Mike Brown, their flawed philosophies, and weak supporting cast (still) couldn't hinder that, again 75% due to LeBron.

and for all of that they still couldnt stop the magic from scoring and with that line up they still couldnt stop them.

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif

People trippin. I wonder if the thought of Bron joining Malone, Barkley, or Stockton has even entered their minds yet.

roll.gif
no. I said last week Shaq was adding little to a title run.

he and Jamison do.

^^^^ and leme know when Ariza and Odom are still Lakers. Same with Hedo and ORL to discuss next year fully.

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif

roll.gif
no. I said last week Shaq was adding little to a title run.

he and Jamison do.

^^^^ and leme know when Ariza and Odom are still Lakers. Same with Hedo and ORL to discuss next year fully.

And when those things happen, and the Celts return for one more year, and maybe the Spurs give it one last shot, and Melo and Co are improved, and Wade and Coare improved, and maybe even the Bulls learn alot and jump up..........

Bron played out of his friggin mind in that series and still lost. And his mileage is rising and rising. HC is not going to be given to him every year. Whyhas it not occured to you that he may just have one of those career's? May not be likely, but this is not by any stretch a one team league. It's gonget tougher and tougher. I like Jamison, but last I checked he was not some postseason wonder.

Just sayin man, I dunno. People are gonna start grippin real soon.

One of those careers?

you mean not winning a ring?

And to me, he didn't play that great against Orlando.

*and it's no guarantee they face Orlando anyway...they struggled to get past boston with no KG

I'm the LAST person that wants to see him win next year, trust me. I just think that'd be enough to do it

but since it's a fantasy trade with no substance, it's probably pointless. I have faith in Danny Ferry failing.

Jamison trying to keep up with Shard is a better matchup than AV and those other dudes though. That's why Mike Brown didn't even bother to play JoeSmith. Jamison while not the best defender, has enough legs to chase dude around.

Shaq on the block will make Dwight work more on the defensive end, ie, get into foul trouble. It's easier to defend Big Z who launches 3's than it isto defend Shaq. Even easier for a dude like Dwight to play D when nobody poses a threat offensively other than Bron, as we saw.

We all said Mo isn't a #2. Well, he can be a #3/4 then.

Either way, if Hedo ends up leaving, that's a blow to that team. The reason the Cavs had so much trouble is because the Magic have 6-10 dudes who can putthe ball on the floor and has enough range to hit it from 3. Take Hedo out the equation, and then you elevate a healthy Celtics team. But they have someFA's themselves, and let's be real, the Cavs can match up better against the Celtics with this trade. Probably match up better against the Celtics asis, period than how they did against the Magic

One of those careers?

you mean not winning a ring?

And to me, he didn't play that great against Orlando.

*and it's no guarantee they face Orlando anyway...they struggled to get past boston with no KG

I'm the LAST person that wants to see him win next year, trust me. I just think that'd be enough to do it

but since it's a fantasy trade with no substance, it's probably pointless. I have faith in Danny Ferry failing.

Yes, like Malone, Reggie, etc etc.

Not sayin it will happen, I just think nobody has even thought about it yet. People keep talkin about him winning 6-7 in a row and what not, they losin theirminds.
laugh.gif

You sayin you think if he wins next year, he'll stay rather then leave, and if he loses, that'll help him leave? That why you don't want him towin next year?

JPZ, you right, Curry is the real deal.
pimp.gif
Now it's back to a draftthread.
laugh.gif

You sayin you think if he wins next year, he'll stay rather then leave, and if he loses, that'll help him leave? That why you don't want him to win next year?
yah, that's my thinking so far.

i've never thought he'd collect titles, 3 or 4 at most. minimum of 2. The league is too balanced to win a ton, but he's too good to not win one.

Shard is just a damn tough cover. Very versatile.

I think it was very overlooked that he couldn't go on the block vs Pau, might have been our saving grace in the series. Had he been able to go down lowinstead of Dwight, things could have been much tougher for our D.

I don't know if he's worth every penny of his contract, but he is damn near a perfect fit for that team.

Orlando reminds me a lot of Houston, minus the post game of Dwight/Hakeem. But the 4 shooters with 1 dominant big is very similar. Dwight gets any postmoves, watch out. (and if they keep Hedo)

do we have enough guys in here?
nas/bhz -grizz
AI- knicks
franchise-rockets
me- thunder
....manamazing uh which team has the most Tar Heels - Bobcats
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom