Deion Sanders Vs. Andre Rison... Vol. Is Deion a lefty?

primetime
glasses.gif

Deion: "this is my house, I built this"

he gonna take a pick 6 back like 90 yards too and high step from like the 40
laugh.gif

Classic
pimp.gif

Yep, deion is Lefty

...and, of course, later on in that game, Deion makes a pick and takes it back 90+ yards for a TD. Then the entire damn team runs down there to mob him...

Still
smh.gif
@ the Smith family for letting dude walk.

Didin't dude just bounce midseason? I remember he was at games before he got with the 49ers just scouting teams that he thought would be good.

Were they slapping each other?

I remember seeing this back in the day and could have sworn they were slapping each other back with open hands.

Can someone please tell me how he was able to play in the MLB and the NFL at the same time? Didn't games and practices conflict with each other? Surehe's good, but I'm sure someone has a good explanation. Dude is amazing.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Can someone please tell me how he was able to play in the MLB and the NFL at the same time? Didn't games and practices conflict with each other? Sure he's good, but I'm sure someone has a good explanation. Dude is amazing.
you answered your own question

laugh.gif
at Rison hittin' the retreat button. Deion's uniform gamealways looked so on point. 50 something dudes on the field with the same uni's, but Primetime always stood out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Can someone please tell me how he was able to play in the MLB and the NFL at the same time? Didn't games and practices conflict with each other? Sure he's good, but I'm sure someone has a good explanation. Dude is amazing.
you answered your own question

owned.
roll.gif

Didn't Deion play in an ATL Falcons Sunday afternoon game, then get helicoptored in to the ATL Braves World Series game that night, where he stole a base?Got an NFL interception and a World Series stolen base in the same day?

My guy Primetime... He was touchin Dre with that Left
laugh.gif

and yes Gunna... That 40yrd highstep was classic
pimp.gif

roll.gif
nerd.gif
Jesse Tuggle sighting!
and yes, Deion was givin him the ol two piece meal, with the left too
laugh.gif

I was like 5 or 6 when this wen't down. and
tired.gif
look at how fresh helooked on the field with the red 'bow pads and nike DT maxes

My dude Primetime. I can remember watching that live as a kid. Those white/red 49'ers jerseys are just to fresh.

Back
Top Bottom