Deion High-Stepping from the 50 appreciation

Originally Posted by hampisaboss

There will never be another Prime
pimp.gif

His year with the 49ers may be the best of his career
pimp.gif

I think its underrated how much impact he had on that team. From what I remember is that they were muddling til they got him in like week 3. Then he got themthat swag. Jerry Rice and Steve Young were being more animated and stuff with he came on board. They didnt really play that up on America's Game

Deion was the best cornerback ever IMO

deion_clicks.jpg

359953.jpg

644873.jpg

capt_baf10710250135_bills_ravens_baf107.jpg

Originally Posted by Fiasco23

that 1 season w/niners, his gear was
pimp.gif

hands down, my most favorite uni's of all time
pimp.gif
� So nice, I had toget one of my Deion's customized
grin.gif

deionsanders5-2.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I remember my cousin ace biting prime's whole style back when he playedfootball. from the bandana, to the headband around his neck
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
, to the baggy long sleeve with the wristbands on the elbow, to the high doubledwhite socks and even ordered the facemask from eastbay because our rec league team only had the regular facemask like brett favre wears and the bar facemasklike thurman thomas
laugh.gif

He mightve been a horrible tackler but Ive never seen a receiver get the best of Deion when he was in his prime.

Deion was dope, but c mon, He has been given the bidness on several occasions.
Jerry Rice dismantled him in Atlanta.
and Flipper Anderson Destroyed deion on MNF. it was straight Child Abuse.
pimp.gif

still Deion is definitely the best at what he did. Man 2 man, press coverage. Lockdown.

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

magikmike wrote:
Unbelievable swag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That word is thrown are way too much now a days, but Deion is the epitome of it
pimp.gif

My thoughts exactly. On that base running is that sped up or is PT that fast? Don't quote me on this .I belive in was in the NFC championship game Ricebeat Time on a slant and Prime ran him down. I don't think i saw anybody run down Rice.

pimp.gif

son did have me get burnt a couple times in pop warner cause i wanted to get those Picks like primetime
laugh.gif

at the cowboys clip - reversing field behind blocks from emmitt and irvin
pimp.gif
those were the days!

I'll never forget that 9ers falcons game

EVER!!!!

Rison looked sooooooooooooooooooo sick when they showed Prime run back on the big screen priceless
pimp.gif

Officially THAT Man
pimp.gif

Probably one of, if not THE most influential player of my generation.

And every CB get's burnt on occasion.
I'll never forget that 9ers falcons game

EVER!!!!

Rison looked sooooooooooooooooooo sick when they showed Prime run back on the big screen priceless
pimp.gif

Officially THAT Man
pimp.gif

You couldn't make that *@%* up dude. It was NUTS.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And they went at it when they were in college too
smokin.gif

[Young Dro] That boy just so swagged out man! [Young Dro]

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

YO! This takes me back to '95 when Deion joined the Cowboys and my first year playing little league football. I was 7 years old. I had the gloves, the socks, and the wristbands, AND, I remember team photo day when I had the headband around my neck exactly like Prime. Boy, they just dont make em like that anymore.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom