Define your game

Already married..nuff said.......my game isnt over though.Its just put on hold

Originally Posted by Late80s

combination of looks, charm, and i dont give a $%%$

Well you definitely got the looks and charm, I'll give you that. But you prolly don't have game. Most prey ain't that good at hunting. I'd betmoney that you get so much attention being cute and lightskinned that you're not nearly as good at giving it out as you think. Game is fishing with a lure,not fishing with bait -- even if that bait is thorough like yours.

so many insecure people cover it up with arrogance. fishsticks. your game/swag whatever will not lead you to a wholesome life surrounded with people whoactually care about you. you may think you are cool now and get lots of chicks or have money but you will die sad and alone. madoffs

I got no game, it's just some [women] understand my story,

- Nasir Jones

pimp.gif

Im fairly good-looking
Got a goofy personality that girls seem to like
My swag is on point
I can sing
pimp.gif

9 inch schlong, good looks, dope boy money... all contribute to my shwaggg since my game is actually bein the "strong/silent" type... chickens thinkim funny too

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Well you definitely got the looks and charm, I'll give you that. But you prolly don't have game. Most prey ain't that good at hunting. I'd bet money that you get so much attention being cute and lightskinned that you're not nearly as good at giving it out as you think. Game is fishing with a lure, not fishing with bait -- even if that bait is thorough like yours.
Iz u a philosiphizer or suttin' ?

As for the topic at hand I don't think I have a slick mouthpeice and I don't think I have "swag" yet I never really had issuesattracting/pulling women.

1) looks (babyface)
2) sharp tongue; excellent communicator but I like to clown on girls (back all the way to teasing them on the playground)
3) great at sending out an "I don't care" attitude even though that's really not the case (people who don't know me assume I'm ajerk)
4) always been confident (borderline cocky)

Originally Posted by dreClark

Well you definitely got the looks and charm, I'll give you that. But you prolly don't have game. Most prey ain't that good at hunting. I'd bet money that you get so much attention being cute and lightskinned that you're not nearly as good at giving it out as you think. Game is fishing with a lure, not fishing with bait -- even if that bait is thorough like yours.

As for the topic at hand I don't think I have a slick mouthpeice and I don't think I have "swag" yet I never really had issues attracting/pulling women.

Nope, I'm an instrumentator.

Originally Posted by dreClark

As for the topic at hand I don't think I have a slick mouthpeice and I don't think I have "swag" yet I never really had issues attracting/pulling women.

Nope, I'm an instrumentator.
351bfi8.gif

1. Attractive
2.Style
3. Smile
4. Eyes
5. I don't say a word or show any inkling that I like them. 8/10 they come around and chop a brotha up off mystery alone.

my game is pretty much just be myself. if the chicks dig it, then cool. if not, then cool. just keep it real, stay laid back, nanchalant. confident. stayfresh. be cool (ice cold). make them laugh. don't try too hard, make things seem effortless. bascially, just be myself.

wink.gif

My game is just being laid back!
Maybe I'm too laid back!
I'm not much of a dude that goes up to random shorties n starts hollering!
I let it come to me..if anything if not oh well.

I got that stupid juice...I bust them stupid moves word to Chuckie
pimp.gif

I forgot those stupid dope moves too
pimp.gif

for the girls who don't know about me, my good looks and acting like i'm way too good for them
for the girls who know about me, same as above plus what other girls say

Back
Top Bottom