Declining to Show Receipt When Leaving Store

I know a man named Obama is going to become president, a place named Chipotle will open and make
pimp.gif
burritos,  and Yeezy is going to teach Amber. 

Yea i'm late, but I  just found out that you don't have to show your receipt when leaving a store like BB, WM, Costco, ect...
eek.gif

Has anyone decline when they ask? I was reading stories (some old, some recent) about people being threatened to go to jail, which they can't do.

I know a man named Obama is going to become president, a place named Chipotle will open and make
pimp.gif
burritos,  and Yeezy is going to teach Amber. 

Yea i'm late, but I  just found out that you don't have to show your receipt when leaving a store like BB, WM, Costco, ect...
eek.gif

Has anyone decline when they ask? I was reading stories (some old, some recent) about people being threatened to go to jail, which they can't do.

i guess OP fails to realize is that they check the receipt so they can view your cart and count items since usually sams club and costco dont have theft scanners so if you wanted to you can steal with ease.

i guess OP fails to realize is that they check the receipt so they can view your cart and count items since usually sams club and costco dont have theft scanners so if you wanted to you can steal with ease.

I used to work at best buy and its true that u don't HAVE to show it, but I heard that at costco u do have to because its a membership store meaning that they can have their own set of rules that members have to abide by, including checking receipts at the door. Other public places like best buy, target, walmart, etc CANNOT enforce this but the majority of people do show it. They cant put u in jail, but they can hold u there until the actual police does come.

I used to work at best buy and its true that u don't HAVE to show it, but I heard that at costco u do have to because its a membership store meaning that they can have their own set of rules that members have to abide by, including checking receipts at the door. Other public places like best buy, target, walmart, etc CANNOT enforce this but the majority of people do show it. They cant put u in jail, but they can hold u there until the actual police does come.

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

, a place named Chipotle will open and make
pimp.gif
burritos

You must not come from a Mexican home.

That food is garbage.

Sauce is good though but other than that it is garbage.

pimp.gif
burritos

That food is garbage.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I do realize why they do it. I always show mine. I don't plan on trying it. I was just asking peoples opinions on not showing it, and if anyone has done it.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I do realize why they do it. I always show mine. I don't plan on trying it. I was just asking peoples opinions on not showing it, and if anyone has done it.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

pimp.gif
burritos

That food is garbage.

I'm sorry. I did not come from a home at all.

pimp.gif
burritos

That food is garbage.

I'm sorry. I did not come from a home at all.

pimp.gif
burritos

That food is garbage.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif
burritos

That food is garbage.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah man. You can straight walk out them stores. No law says you have to. Like many thing we do that we dont "have" to... Taxes...

Yeah man. You can straight walk out them stores. No law says you have to. Like many thing we do that we dont "have" to... Taxes...

pimp.gif
burritos

That food is garbage.

pssshhhh..chipotle is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom