December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Damnit!..I walk away for 30 seconds to help my wife and I miss that trash bag tap out..smh..

amazing picture:
IMG_01428F505144-1.jpeg

Think my dude Randall Keith going to take the belt off Drew. Nothing Drew did wrong, but feel like Randall has too much momentum.

Yeah ordinance putting on
Think my dude Randall Keith going to take the belt off Drew. Nothing Drew did wrong, but feel like Randall has too much momentum.

yeah Randy is putting on some of the best work in his career recently and in this case you pretty much have to strike while the iron is hot. Never thought that I would say that about Randy Orton in 2020 :lol: :lol:

Also, I think they've done enough with Drew that they could easily put the belt back on him at some point in the future and IT would be widely accepted. With or without fans in attendance.

So is Big Yawn the leader of Retribution? Because the only reason why Randy/Drew on now means a big investment is coming back
and I’m sure Vince wants to give the appearance that Roman is a “Star” it better be different.

I do think we see Charlotte cost Randy the win here or Adam....

Back
Top Bottom