December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

WOR: Tony Khan not pressuring anyone to work next weeks show over fears of the Coronavirus. Nobody will lose their spot or push if they decide to stay home.
renderTimingPixel.png

Quote from Meltzer on today's Observer Radio
Tony Khan tonight told all talent and staff that everyone is under no pressure to work next weeks show or shows as long as this thing is going on. He said that anyone who feels any illness or is stressed about travel, that it's fine to stay home. He said that nobody will be judged by the decision that they make and that nobody will lose their spot or their push over it.

I don’t care if Mania gets cancelled as long as my end of summer concerts and my overseas trip don’t get touched I’m all good..

I don’t care if Mania gets cancelled as long as my end of summer concerts and my overseas trip don’t get touched I’m all good..
It’s getting touched.

where are you planning on going for your trip?

I have a bachelor party in Honolulu next week. Idk what’s gonna happen with that :lol:

According to @wrestlevotes, officials in Tampa will make an announcement later today regarding large events.

Back
Top Bottom