December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Just tuned into to see Taker struggling to give AJ a chokeslam, but y'all wanted to solely blame Goldberg for their debacle of a match. Gorgeous.

B Sox B Sox
Case Case King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
Peep Game Peep Game
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

Can you help me, "Get" Orange Cassidy? I am striving to be unbiased.
be less stuck up
giphy (9).gif

I'm confused be Saudi Arabia. A dude like AG can strip tease a crowd pretty much full of men to cheers, but Zelina can't even be ringside. Okay. D deleted what's the undocumented homosexuality rate in that country?

Liger doesn't count. Dude is a legend and outlasted his anime. It's like Tiger Mask, but way better.

Plus it was his character. Not "I'm going to dye my hair and dress like Harley Quinn because I have no character." No disrespect to where she is now because I am a fan of what Ms. Bliss has become.

Any matches you suggest watching?

Nothing from AEW..When he first started to get some noise on the Twitters I looked up his work on Youtube..I honestly can't tell you an specific match, but I know they're out there and he's legit..He hasn't always done this particular gimmick..So maybe do some searches for his earlier work before the whole "comedy" thing started..Sorry I can't help more..

Street Profits should've been the tag team winning titles tonight instead of Jizz/Fake Doors Front Man..

Damn Mansoor Io Shirai'd™ Dog Ziggler with that moonsault.

He needs to challenge for the World title at the next Saudi show.

Just having Mansoor on the show is such a joke..He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near that event (unless he's helping set up the ring)..

Back
Top Bottom