December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

As big as I am as a comic book and anime fan, I have begun to hate the anime/comic inspired wrestling attire. People have no desire to be original anymore or express themselves through their attire. Create your own identity.

The girl on AEW with the Goku has officially pushed me over the edge. Johnny doesn't bother me as much as Ricochet and others because he at least finds different ways to make it his own and he saves it for Takeovers.

As big as I am as a comic book and anime fan, I have begun to hate the anime/comic inspired wrestling attire. People have no desire to be original anymore or express themselves through their attire. Create your own identity.

The girl on AEW with the Goku has officially pushed me over the edge. Johnny doesn't bother me as much as Ricochet and others because he at least finds different ways to make it his own and he saves it for Takeovers.
It's normie selections. Your not a fan of anime, you just watched some naruto and dragon ball.

As big as I am as a comic book and anime fan, I have begun to hate the anime/comic inspired wrestling attire.

I don't care for the anime get-ups either but I am not that into anime.
The only stuff I'm familiar with is Akira and this...

dvcsdv.jpg

Speaking of nerd wrestlers dressing like anime characters...y'all know who the all time number 1 offender is right?

Back
Top Bottom