December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

1578602038449.png

1578602057490.png

1578602196127.png

1578602259327.png

Thought that last night's show was the worst show AEW has put on since they started so it's surprising they won by that gap. People don't want to watch Minor League WWE no matter who you move around on the current roster.

Thought that last night's show was the worst show AEW has put on since they started so it's surprising they won by that gap. People don't want to watch Minor League WWE no matter who you move around on the current roster.
yea I have no desire to watch nxt and im a casual wrestling fan now. im only checking out aew cuz its something new but they dont have enough star power or good story lines to keep me fully interested.

jericho is like the only good thing on that show and hes 50 years old and looks like that fat white lady from honey boo boo

also they should hav tony do the first hour and then ross do the second hour

and replace that idiot with the mask on

Which is crazy as NXT is always consistent and blows the main roster out the water every week.

Also, do those current NWO shirts have the eyesore WWE logo at the bottom?

I really wanted to like aew but there’s no one worth watching in the Midcard. Omega, Cody, Moxley, Jericho and his ***** **** and that’s it.

Back
Top Bottom