December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Loaded NXT next week

Djakovic vs Gargano
Charlotte vs Shiari for the women's title
Dream vs Cole NXT title
Kross and Bordeaux debut

:pimp:
1588269009658.gif

I wonder if they will turn SB into a wrestler.

Sure yall can say, "But she already was."

Sure she was.

I don’t get their rub with Managers. Every manager not named Heyman has to wrestle in some way. There is no reason Zelina needs to wrestle,

They are at least allowing Robert Stone to be only a manager, but that’s NXT and doesn’t need to be tampered with.

Could add so much depth and character to someone. Lost art on a good manager.

I don’t get their rub with Managers. Every manager not named Heyman has to wrestle in some way. There is no reason Zelina needs to wrestle,

They are at least allowing Robert Stone to be only a manager, but that’s NXT and doesn’t need to be tampered with.

Could add so much depth and character to someone. Lost art on a good manager.
Yea, they screwed up Lana with that same, "Everyone must wrestle" approach.

I don't get it man.

But apparently he doesn't like managers.

DC looked like a kid on Christmas morning when Ibushi and Rey got in the ring together :lol:
Just randomly thought of this.
Let me rant.

Rey signing with WWE really ruined a a few of things for me.

1. We NEVER got our Liger/Rey rematch. :smh: ( JCMojica24 JCMojica24 )

2. We NEVER got an extended NJPW run from Rey. :smh:

3. He came back to WWE for WHAT? To do WHAT? :smh:

Looking back on it, :smh:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican for some reason I thought Ultimo Dragon and Ultimate Dragon were two different people and they one was a knockoff.

Nice match versus Malenko. Clash of styles and all the belts made it interesting. The bias crowd :lol:
That jumping Pile driver was a beauty.
Love his shoulder attire, green misted mouth and entrance music. Sony Onoo as his manager was a nice touch.
I enjoyed the match vs Mysterio more since it was faster paced. Loved the spinning crucifix drop.
I gotta check out the J-Crown that got him all those titles

Back
Top Bottom