December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

How did ppl not see this coming after he pinned Sami?

I hate that there was so little impact on his finisher there. Looked like it would've been on Main Event or Superstars. And a lot of them look garbage like that :lol:
74c930142d316b7e-600x338.gif

tenor.gif

ezgif-2-d68d138d26.gif

Needed to make it more impactful like Billy Gunn's (or needs it sold better)

Everyone assumed Jinder would be a one-off filler challenger like R Truth vs Cena for the wwe title. Smackdown only went downhill from there...
I understand that, its just how the crowd reacted when he pinned Randy was my reaction when he pinned Sami :lol: . It was like "oh my god, he's getting the belt."

These random jobbers have more matches then your so called raw women champion
Nia Jax has more matches on raw than Becky did the past year
That is how it should be if you are attempting to keep your champ an attraction and have the title mean more than something that gets defended once a week (often).

Watching the last of raw - crying Apollo :lol:...ced and rick vs the young bucks?:wow::lol:... would rather see mvp manage a heel ced and rick Maybe add bob lashley and that would be decent. Can have them trying to recruit smiling/crying Apollo

Think we are definitely going to see MVP in a managerial role for guys more important than Shane Thorns and Brandon Fink.

Back
Top Bottom