December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Man the wrestling used to be so much smoother and quicker back then. TV matches now should be like this. Nowadays they do so many long pauses for the camera with everything in perfect position and every match has to be 10+ minutes.

And the fans were simply reacting to what was going on in the ring instead of trying to be the show themselves

ExcitableMeaslyBumblebee-size_restricted.gif
giphy.gif

Samoa Joe
is expected to return tonight's or next week's Raw tapings as part of the commentary team, according to PWS.

Last edited:
Just started watching SD. They have a decent collection of tag teams that can be pretty entertaining.

Just watched the segment with the homeless Roman Reigns vs Sheamus. I think DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican asked whether I thought IT was on purpose.

I kinda find IT hard to believe that was their main intention given how they had him get washed, and the report came out about how they didn't want anyone to talk about Reigns. Who knows though. Vince does weird **** all the time.

Back
Top Bottom