December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Still very charismatic and energetic...refreshing since I find some of the older wrestlers to be kind of dull in these kinds of interviews

He may claim to have never indulged in drug &/or alcohol.
His TNT episode with Vince & Lord Alfred Hayes is a classic.

He seems to have relaxed a bit tho :lol: which is good to see.

The one where he jobbed to the Grim Reaper..

giphy.gif

Disgusted by that segment last night fluffing Triple H.
Vince legit has the voice of an evil person and Paul who associates with him can be no better. I’m sure he’s just as evil too. With lazy eye over there trying to fit in as a low ranking Mason.
As GM I distance myself from these Bohemian Grovers.

Case Case

Match was amazing. A bit sloppy at times but nothing to serious. Crowd was definitely in it. Loves sabu intensity. That drop to the leg is appreciated. RVD just incredible athetlism ahead of his time for sure. First time seeing Hayabusa and Shinzaki. Shinzakis dragon leg screw is dope. Hayabusa was an impressive high flyer. IMO Shinzaki stood out between the 2.

Case Case

Match was amazing. A bit sloppy at times but nothing to serious. Crowd was definitely in it. Loves sabu intensity. That drop to the leg is appreciated. RVD just incredible athetlism ahead of his time for sure. First time seeing Hayabusa and Shinzaki. Shinzakis dragon leg screw is dope. Hayabusa was an impressive high flyer. IMO Shinzaki stood out between the 2.

first wrestling ppv match I ever saw.

Just watched the HHH appreciation...the comedy from Vince was pretty rough to watch. I get it, “old guys being old” is the gimmick that he and Shawn were going for, but even Vince’s voice is old sounding. I can see why he chooses not to be an on air personality anymore.

Back
Top Bottom