December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Ayo I'm a huge dream fan if this is true I'm burning my tee. I dont **** with that **** man.

I'm down for this when??

I'm actually starting up 98 HEATWAVE

Very interested to hear your thoughts on HW 98..I was at that show, and HW 99, so it'd be nice to hear some opinions from other people on the event..

HP_Hero_930x525_Miz-Morrison.jpg

HP_Hero_930x525-sonya_NEW.jpg

Very interested to hear your thoughts on HW 98..I was at that show, and HW 99, so it'd be nice to hear some opinions from other people on the event..
I'm on Tanaka Vs Mike Awsome

So far Lynn and Credible had an great opener. Never seen either of them wrestler before was impresses with Lynn the most very smooth and agile. Love the tiger bombs he used. The jumping up to dodge a low blow was genius.

Storm and Candido was pretty solid. I wish more people used side head kick like storm as oppose to a superkick. There was a suplex tor the outside that looked like it could have done some serious damage to Candido. Enjoyed the ending.

"You tell that no good lazy eye...."

Steph burying people during a global pandemic. Amazing.

Expect nothing less from the founder of women's wrestling and the creator of the Women's Revolution.

Case Case YO Mike AWESOME is incredible. Great mix power and athleticism. His awesome bomb very clean!!! This dude get air for his size!!! Tanaka taking some vicious chair shots!!
I'm on Tanaka Vs Mike Awsome

So far Lynn and Credible had an great opener. Never seen either of them wrestler before was impresses with Lynn the most very smooth and agile. Love the tiger bombs he used. The jumping up to dodge a low blow was genius.

Storm and Candido was pretty solid. I wish more people used side head kick like storm as oppose to a superkick. There was a suplex tor the outside that looked like it could have done some serious damage to Candido. Enjoyed the ending.

Mike Awesome is criminally underrated..WCW ruined him..But his time in ECW and FMW were outstanding..Use the Network and look up more of his matches with Masato..One of my top feuds in ECW history..

Jerry Lynn is so damn good in the ring..I'd put his work with RVD up against pretty much anyone of the Mid-90's to Mid-00's..Those two had amazing chemistry and, literally, never had anything less than a great match..And that's not hyperbole either..

if this was the last sd segment to ever air i would be fine w/ that. this ended on a really feel good high note. excellent segment.

Back
Top Bottom