December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Wow that gear looks awful..

revival-repackage-1.jpg

revival-repackage-2.jpg

revival-repackage-3.jpg
Yeah this was def Vince making a mockery of them as punishment. If he actually handed them these images that was a like a slap in the face saying “ What are you going to do about it”

I just can't wait to see folks not keep the same energy when Dax Hardwoods and Cash Wheeler aren't being pushed to the moon and moving the needle at whatever company they wind up with.

I just can't wait to see folks not keep the same energy when Dax Hardwoods and Cash Wheeler aren't being pushed to the moon and moving the needle at whatever company they wind up with.
Being pushed and being treated with respect are two different things. Imagine if it was your favorite tag team in those outfits. That’s disrespectful no?

Being pushed and being treated with respect are two different things. Imagine if it was your favorite tag team in those outfits. That’s disrespectful no?
Would never happen to my favorite tag teams so don't know what to tell you bubba.

The Revivalists and Dan Burch and Oney Lorcans of the world are cool. They serve their purpose.

Rich Man's enhancement talents. Nothing more.

Bret Hart's attention to detail was fabolous, but more than not his matches are boring to me & always have been. I do enjoy
justified dickhead phase however, top notch promos there.
source (10).gif

If Revival was as good as y'all claim to be, they would get those characters over.

Shawn Michael's is a male stripper, Undertaker is a Zombie, Sasha Banks is a Hood Rat... The Revival have no excuses. If they're the BEST, they could get those horrible gimmicks over.

If Revival was as good as y'all claim to be, they would get those characters over.

Shawn Michael's is a male stripper, Undertaker is a Zombie, Sasha Banks is a Hood Rat... The Revival have no excuses. If they're the BEST, they could get those horrible gimmicks over.
Uhmm excuse me???
Owen was a better entertainer than Bret.
Now that I think about it, I've enjoyed ever Owen match I've seen.

Uhmm excuse me???
She is a hood-rich, rachet, hoodrat, prolly a madame, and her music career a front for her drug traficing and shes the GOAT in-ring. That's the character of Sasha Banks. That's amazing. Only true talent could pull that off. And she messes wit Snoop, thus she has ties to the Crips.

I don’t get where this narrative of The Revival is coming from. Where are these claims of the revival being so amazing? Nobody is saying they’re the best in the world or charisma machines or anything. I think people just want them to have good competitive matches like they had in NXT. That’s not too much to ask.

She is a hood-rich, rachet, hoodrat, prolly a madame, and her music career a front for her drug traficing and shes the GOAT in-ring. That's the character of Sasha Banks. That's amazing. Only true talent could pull that off. And she messes wit Snoop, thus she has ties to the Crips.
go*od stuff man. we appreciate ur support.

Last edited:
I don’t get where this narrative of The Revival is coming from. Where are these claims of the revival being so amazing? Nobody is saying they’re the best in the world or charisma machines or anything. I think people just want them to have good competitive matches like they had in NXT. That’s not too much to ask.

This is pretty much exactly what it is. Only dweebs from the defenders of the WWE Universe are thinking people want them to be 10 time tag champs and main everting every show.

Good watch

this for BOTH teams were ***, good matches tho. I’m glad they’re out andcan go have fun and wrestle where they’ll be appreciated.

At this point with New Day unless they have Big E turn on Kofi I don’t need to see them as Champs anymore.

Sonya promo was good. And I’m interested to see how they eventually get Otis away from Mandy and possibly will they go with the Goddess or try with the other “fighter” to have get eaten by Ronda when she comes back.

Back
Top Bottom