December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

IC:
Perfect
Bret
Razor
Jericho
Rock

US:
Luger
Nikita
Flair
Austin
Rude

TV:
Arn
Tully
Austin
Regal
Rotunda
soon..

His too good to just be "Shorty G," amazing talent, he just needs a better finisher & someone w/ common sense going to bat for him.
He should’ve won KOTR. Corbin did not need the win and it would’ve helped out Gable’s career a lot. The crowd went nuts when he beat Andrade in the tourney.

He should’ve won KOTR. Corbin did not need the win and it would’ve helped out Gable’s career a lot. The crowd went nuts when he beat Andrade in the tourney.
I do think he was the perfect face to win it & I also think Corbin was the perfect heel to win. Either way, win or lose I thought it would do major justice for their positions instead dwindling their potential. Gable could definitely been big bucks had the booked as the underdog throughout the rest of last year & most of this & eventually did something huge w/ him a survivor series this year.

And I legitimately saw Corbin as World Title bond for the 1st time, but now they have him losing to Elias at Wrestlemania despite ending arguably the best ever career at Mania the year prior. I don't get it really. It's like they don't want stars & good tv.
You believe this hasn't happened?
I don't. Someone w/ common sense would have stepped to boss by now & told him his idea(s) are dumb.

So you assume folks haven't stepped up to Vince? Why do you assume that?
In my experience in seeing how ppl react to boss to or ppl in charge, They just kiss their ***. People even do it on here w/ Meth. So yes I do assume that for the most part. Especially in the WWE of today.

Back
Top Bottom