December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I thinkit is WAY too early to buy into that theory.
Agreed, if I recall Austin/Bret had a similar finish. Austin wasn’t destroying people left and right but was on his rise in a similar fashion.

Let it breathe and play out.

I mean, I hope so. But her build has also been a little strange. Not comparing Shayna to Cedric AT ALL, but it wasn't very long after those rumors came out about Vince being done with Cedric that he was sent to Bolivia lol.

I mean, I hope so. But her build has also been a little strange. Not comparing Shayna to Cedric AT ALL, but it wasn't very long after those rumors came out about Vince being done with Cedric that he was sent to Bolivia lol.
Don't think you can really compare the two. Saidrick is just another dude. Easily replaceable. Bazemore is the best women's prospect to ever go through NXT until Rhea.

Don't think you can really compare the two. Saidrick is just another dude. Easily replaceable. Bazemore is the best women's prospect to ever go through NXT until Rhea.

Like I said, I wasn't comparing THEM, just the situations with Vince supposedly "cooling on them." You can't just put a blanket statement on it that it's too soon to buy into those rumors like there's not a precedent.

0edcc72e-bd7c-4fba-9d34-ce66acae1d55-jpeg.2539777

yes! This one! Is this you?? :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Bassler is overrated..Her actual in ring ability isn't that good..But she's booked like a million bucks..Asuka was booked pretty much the same way but was having far superior matches..Then she hit the main roster and Vince dropped the ball..He's gonna do the same thing with Dckholes and that's a good thing..Can't have the Dog Faced Gremlin Pt. 2 be the face of the women's division..You see how well that's working out for the incredibly awful AEWs..

Like I said, I wasn't comparing THEM, just the situations with Vince supposedly "cooling on them." You can't just put a blanket statement on it that it's too soon to buy into those rumors like there's not a precedent.
Sure there is precedent, but I do think you have to add a little nuance in this case.

Rewatched the Boneyard match this morning.

Triple T was talking that **** throughout. :lol:

Gallows and Anderson served well in their roles as bumbling henchmen 1 & 2.

Gallows literally throwing himself off the roof like:

giphy.gif

Anderson taking the most devastating sounding Tombstone in wrestling history. :rofl:

AJ trying to Deebo Triple T with the brick, then catching him with the pocket sand word to RustyShackleford RustyShackleford :rofl:

"Don't bury me." :rofl:

AJ's hand sticking out of the grave.

That was the most I've been sports entertained in a minute.

Kudos to everyone in involved.

:lol:

It didn’t even hit me... where the hell did the Taker laser symbol come from?!? Why not just light it up on fire??

Entire match was so sports entertaining. You add Kane popping out and a Force Ghost Paul Bearer nothing would of been able to touch it.
I’ve always wished that they end Taker’s career with something involving Kane , undertaker and Paul bearer instead of him putting his gloves down in the middle of the ring

Rewatched the Boneyard match this morning.

Triple T was talking that **** throughout. :lol:

Gallows and Anderson served well in their roles as bumbling henchmen 1 & 2.

Gallows literally throwing himself off the roof like:

giphy.gif

Anderson taking the most devastating sounding Tombstone in wrestling history. :rofl:

AJ trying to Deebo Triple T with the brick, then catching him with the pocket sand word to RustyShackleford RustyShackleford :rofl:

"Don't bury me." :rofl:

AJ's hand sticking out of the grave.

That was the most I've been sports entertained in a minute.

Kudos to everyone in involved.

Gallows yelling “NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” as Taker launched him off the roof :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom