December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

081_SD_03212017rf_1530--a858b6f36bbbe854b340b72092be09e2.0.0.jpg

I don't want to overstep my boundaries

I just feel #blessed that he watched the Stardom match with me

I'll tell you what. Every week I'll watch along 2 matches of your choosing. New or old.

You have to watch along 1 match of my choosing. New or old.

Let me know if you are down with this.

I also have a few rules to run by with you.

That WM 30 stage was beautiful

This event could be considered a perfect series finale for WWE with everything else afterwards being a spin-off

I'll tell you what. Every week I'll watch along 2 matches of your choosing. New or old.

You have to watch along 1 match of my choosing. New or old.

Let me know if you are down with this.

I also have a few rules to run by with you.

What are these rules of engagement you speak of?

What are these rules of engagement you speak of?

1. No sarcasm and/or condescension on your part.
2. No rating system and/or caring about what Meltzer thought of the match.
3. A breakdown of likes/dislikes of the match. Doesn't have to be a breakdown of all moves.
4. Allow for the matches to be watched on the following days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (when there are no ppvs) and Sundays (when there are no ppvs)

5. No matches involving the following:

Exploding Death Matches
Backyard and/or any "wrestling venues" where I can hear the ice cream truck in the background
Marko Stunt
Necro Butcher
Abdullah The Butcher
Orange Cassidy
Children wrestling
Blowup dolls/mannequins
Jungle Boy
Those dudes dressed as Egyptian God's who "put their opponents in a trance"
Set themselves on fire and do flippy stuff
Shark Boy
Reverse Battle Royals
Joey Janela
Ninja turtles
Cheeseburger
No matches that took/takes place during an event with the word Carnival in it.
Konnan
Wrestling animals

Last edited:
3. A breakdown of likes/dislikes of the match. Doesn't have to be a breakdown of all moves.
4. Allow for the matches to be watched on the following days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (when there are no ppvs) and Sundays (when there are no ppvs)

Exploding Death Matches
Backyard and/or any "wrestling venues" where I can hear the ice cream truck in the background
Marko Stunt
Necro Butcher
Abdullah The Butcher
Orange Cassidy
Children wrestling
Blowup dolls/mannequins
Jungle Boy
Shark Boy
Reverse Battle Royals
Joey Janela
Ninja turtles
Cheeseburger
@Bend_The_Racket

Exploding Death Matches
Marko Stunt
Necro Butcher
Abdullah The Butcher
Orange Cassidy
Children wrestling
Blowup dolls/mannequins
Jungle Boy
Shark Boy
Reverse Battle Royals
Joey Janela
Ninja turtles
Cheeseburger

I do not accept any of these terms and you will not be invited to any future viewing parties

Cena is going to put Bray over. It makes no sense for Bray to lose. Cena won't have a problem putting him over cause Cena knows he's the top guy.
:ohwell:
I think its gonna end up being one of those deals where Cena goes over at Wrestlemania but puts Wyatt over at Extreme Rules

You could say the same thing for Orton in 09, there was no way that he shouldn't have won the Royal Rumble and go on to win the title at Mania but the way they booked his feud with HHH was so ****** up that there was no way that Orton could go over.

The Cena/Wyatt feud isn't as bad as that feud was and Wyatt has already been over huge so far with the last two months of beat downs, constant promos of Wyatt saying he wants to destroy Cena's legacy, and Cena actually acting scared and running away from the Wyatts (instead of doing his usual Super Cena schtick and fighting all 3 of them off). I can totally see Cena going over at WM from how one-sided everythings been so far,but who knows maybe Cena will do his Super Cena thing tonight :lol: Two more weeks of seeing how this feud plays out.
Ended up pretty much hitting the nail on the head

Back
Top Bottom