December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Randy wore this and took a picture in it:
1584645038219.png

Listening to Cheap Heat and Renee said she cooks all the time and is trying to come out with a cookbook, but all Dean Ambrose ever wants to eat is WELL DONE steaks.

#YallsChampion

Must be them Combat Zone Wrestling diets.

Let #ButtHurtThursday commence

Far from butthurt, I don't crap what another man eats.
But j stopped paying attention to these a long time ago.
One you have to watch live. The other always had a culture of watching on demand, and whenever you feel like it.
And NXT is the third brand.
I'm a Knicks fan but I wouldn't gloat if the New York Knicks beat the South Bay Lakers.

aew last night was very entertaining

I havent been entertained like that in a wrestling show in a while

nxt better watch out. they getting closer to tna ratings than aew’s 😂

you love to see it tho. competition is good for the business. the wwe thinks they can monopolize the business with three fake brands. The more the word gets out that another wrestling show is actually back on tnt the more the ratings will grow.

if vince rebrand nxt into wcw and get some known wwe superstars from raw or smackdown and have older wcw legends interact with them they wouldnt have this problem

nxt is essentially tna impact now 💯

like nxt was named nxt because it was a development fed. because the wrestlers wanted to step up to the nxt level

thats not the case anymore. your trying to make it its own entity with the average age of the male wrestlers being mid 30’s to early 40’s

thats not development

Back
Top Bottom