December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

There is no logical way you can believe it is bettER with no fans vs. fans. (His debut)

But cool.
Yes you can and they just did. Much of them teasing his reveal wasn't in front of a crowd, and this particular crowd would have more than likely cheered which was definitely not needed or welcomed. This was executed finely.

Be cool.

Yes you can and they just did. Much of them teasing his reveal wasn't in front of a crowd, and this particular crowd would have more than likely cheered which was definitely not needed or welcomed. This was executed finely.

Be cool.
I see.

Are you indirectly saying that AEW's fans are ________? Irrational? TOO Supportive? You tell me

I see.

Are you indirectly saying that AEW's fans are ________? Irrational? TOO Supportive? You tell me
I would like to directly say that wrestling fans over here in general are too comfortable. Acting like they're in business, using insider terms, in the wrestlers comment section talking about "you should turn heel," etc. It's just corny to me If anything they're too delusional-ly rational.

People chanted "one more time" when Randy Orton bashed in Matt Hardy's head in w/ a chair. That wouldn't have happened 5yrs ago. We would've gotten silence and some boos. Fans today ruin a boatload of potentially great stuff b/c they refuse to just be fans.

That FInn Balor promo when he returned to NXT was great stuff:

I think that's the problem, though. Nobody really knows when we're gonna have crowds again. Should they really hold off for 3 months?
I hear you, which is also why I think they still have to do Mania and not wait for a later date, but couldn't one of them have been held off for a bit? I dunno.

I guess I just go back to the Monday Night Wars and how exciting IT was when someone would show up for the other brand. A&W was presenting the best chance to re-live that again. Not having a crowd for IT sucks, but looks like IT is just what we are all going to have to adapt to for the foreseeable future.

I hear you, which is also why I think they still have to do Mania and not wait for a later date, but couldn't one of them have been held off for a bit? I dunno.

I guess I just go back to the Monday Night Wars and how exciting IT was when someone would show up for the other brand. A&W was presenting the best chance to re-live that again. Not having a crowd for IT sucks, but looks like IT is just what we are all going to have to adapt to for the foreseeable future.

Totally agree. It's just so crazy right now not knowing when these restrictions are gonna get lifted. I'm sure they probably wanted to wait for a different set of circumstances, but here we are. I think with Carper, dude has been off tv for so damn long, they just needed to get him back in TV ASAP. As for Matt, other than the Blood & Guts thing, not sure why they rushed him. Probably doesn't make a huge difference with him, but that definitely would've been a massive pop.

AEW with the wrestlers in the crowd was hilarious!

Dude from Best Friends saying his partner got punched in the **** lol
Sammy singing the Jericho theme song
Jericho saying that Arn Anderson walked to the ring with a Waffle House menu :lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: fx2
Back
Top Bottom