December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee u inglorious pos. You’ve to really stooped low sending this SoundClown mosquito after me. You even got Luna and Anti-Persons in on it too huh? So much are you breaking them off? You know wha...? I don’t care. It doesn’t matter, you’ve wasted your resources. The bait ain’t desirable enough for me to fall for it hermano. May god bless your trap.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee u inglorious pos. You’ve to really stooped low sending this SoundClown mosquito after me. You even got Luna and Anti-Persons in on it too huh? So much are you breaking them off? You know wha...? I don’t care. It doesn’t matter, you’ve wasted your resources. The bait ain’t desirable enough for me to fall for it hermano. May god bless your trap.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

Your retort?

tumblr_ls5tc2356y1qbm964o1_500.jpg

He straight up said DIE IN THE RING :rofl:

thought he was gonna ask for a casket match after that
I've actually been surprised they haven't done a casket match with him sometime in the last 8 years or so since I've been watching again.

Maybe IT just isn't serious enough nowadays?

EDIT- Just did some research and apparently he fought Rusev in one at Greatest Royal Rumble? Def don't remember that :lol:

Finished the women’s chamber match earlier today and good grief that was awful as we all expected. Didn’t give Asuka and Shane enough time together.

Blazer absolutely destroyed Liv Morgan:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom