December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Allegedly that's what happened.
Horses Mouth (Matthew Hardy):
"I think the reason Bray and I were pulled off TV at that time was they were tired of us suggesting ideas and how to use the Hardy compound and we shouldn't be wrestling all the time," said Hardy. "I think that whole scenario could have been so much more if we were able to get people to listen to our ideas. We wanted Bray because his house had been burned down and he lost his Wyatt family. We literally wanted him to come here with a stick and a bandana and no belongings, join the Hardy Compound, have Senior Benjamin out having him do chores and have King Maxel bossing him around. If we could have gotten to those vignettes and done that stuff, I think we could have had some magical stuff because two characters like Bray was and myself, we're much more a vignette team as opposed to going out and having three-minute match every single Raw."

what a joke. **** wwe.

Horses Mouth (Matthew Hardy):
"I think the reason Bray and I were pulled off TV at that time was they were tired of us suggesting ideas and how to use the Hardy compound and we shouldn't be wrestling all the time," said Hardy. "I think that whole scenario could have been so much more if we were able to get people to listen to our ideas. We wanted Bray because his house had been burned down and he lost his Wyatt family. We literally wanted him to come here with a stick and a bandana and no belongings, join the Hardy Compound, have Senior Benjamin out having him do chores and have King Maxel bossing him around. If we could have gotten to those vignettes and done that stuff, I think we could have had some magical stuff because two characters like Bray was and myself, we're much more a vignette team as opposed to going out and having three-minute match every single Raw."

what a joke. **** wwe.

Key word HE THINKS.

I ain't eem got the energy today
You never did old man

2d62e4b819f6fb35e49dd883661b7465.gif

If anyone is interested...

756AF6B9-B2A1-4DE1-B9CF-3BFC1E6C068B.png

WWE has currently dropped to $41 per share ($40 a share at it’s lowest). I said last year it would be interesting If the WWE dropped to $18 a share... I don’t think it’ll ever get that low again. However we are now in the interesting area again... food for thought.

Does anyone invest?

4D17D901-AC4E-4300-BCD5-6A73C6B2E812.png

**** had me in tears man :rofl: :rofl:

I knew it was coming too after Kofi trolled Xavier over Golden Girls :lol:

Big E just going "..Goldberg? :wow: " made me lose it :rofl:

The whole running thing they have with E and Goldberg kills me. I'm in tears every damn time it comes up.

Back
Top Bottom