December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

NXT opener for tonight is
Tegan Box vs Dakota Kai cage match.

Hoping for a good opener.

Well if a good opener is what you want then I suggest you stay on USA..But if you're looking for a great opener then I'd advise you to tune into TNT in 4hrs and 28 minutes to AEW Dynamite..

The best heel in the business, MJF, is all over twitter and TMZ for flipping off a so-called "fan" at an autograph signing..4hr 26 minutes

Not sure why this was a thing but this comment:

3EB3BD50-668B-4DD8-AC69-0AFA4B1566EF.jpeg

:rofl:

One thing I'll say

Zack Gibson and MJF are 2 prime examples of ACTUALLY being a heel. They get IT.

Cant speak on Gibson, but ditto to MJF. I’ll give Corbin props too, especially since he’s had good matches more often than not. Both of them are dudes that have nothing cool about them so it’s easy to root against them.

Cant speak on Gibson, but ditto to MJF. I’ll give Corbin props too, especially since he’s had good matches more often than not. Both of them are dudes that have nothing cool about them so it’s easy to root against them.

Corbin wouldn’t even make it on AEW Dark..

3hrs 33 minutes..

Some awares me, why is youngogjosh youngogjosh included with the much deserving Cody for JOTM?

The fact that I can no longer @ him may be a clue.

Whatever happened to Gabi from tough enough? Just randomly found her on my twitter feed in her bday suit :lol:

Daylight saving time 2020 in Washington will begin at 2:00 AM on
Sunday, March 8
and ends at 2:00 AM on
Sunday, November 1
All times are in Eastern Time.

Back
Top Bottom