December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Man, that was brutal in a good way, if that makes any sense. Just a beautiful tribute to Jon Huber.

hood17 hood17 That's what has been pissing me off about this whole thing. He was finally getting to show the world he had the skills to be a top guy, and it got pulled out from under him.

B Sox B Sox :lol:

1609385279453.png

Seems like this will be a Morale Booster for AEW. Not implying Morale was low before this happened but moments like this bring teams closer together for sure.

So they legit gave the TNT belt to Brodie's son? Tony said it's his forever and they'll just come up with a new one

So cool...they really went above and beyond for the family

Yeah man, they're letting Brodie Jr be the last person to hold that belt and they're going to make a new one..He's the Forever TNT Champion..So damn classy on AEW/Khan's part..1000% kudos to that company for everything they've done..

I was more so referring to Big E basically admitting he watched AEW.

Not him acknowledging Brodie.

It's funny you say that cause I've been wondering how long it's going to be before we start hearing rumors over Vince being mad that his talent acknowledged AEW and admitted to watching their product..And also if sometime next year we're going to hear "So and So was let go from WWE and a part of the reason was for talking about AEW/Brodie Lee on twitter/instagram"..

It's funny you say that cause I've been wondering how long it's going to be before we start hearing rumors over Vince being mad that his talent acknowledged AEW and admitted to watching their product..And also if sometime next year we're going to hear "So and So was let go from WWE and a part of the reason was for talking about AEW/Brodie Lee on twitter/instagram"..

Yea, it has been a thought as well. We will see if anything is made of IT.

If Big E loses the IC Title within the next month, I am sure someone will start the rumor of him making THAT tweet was a cause. :lol:

I was more so referring to Big E basically admitting he watched AEW.

Not him acknowledging Brodie.

I was surprised about this too. And it wasn't just E. There were quite a few that acknowledged it publicly. KO, Woods, Lana, Peyton, Nattie, and Nikki Cross all did for sure. And those were just the ones I noticed.

EDIT: And Sami just posted with a screenshot of Rowan holding up the sign.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom