December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

tenor.gif

Nitro 2/6/1996

Savage vs Benoit

Funny seeing Woman come out with Macho Man.

That missed dive through the ropes reminded me of a similar one he had at a Smackdown one time. I remember that one being a hard fall.

Awesome finish to the match with the flying elbow to the back of the head then the Woman heel turn!

I thought it was funny how Arn just walked up to Hogan and waited for the chair shot.

The post match interview and shenanigans with Flair coming back out were really set this episode off right.

Pillman/Anderson vs Taskmaster/Hugh Morris

Man I don’t know why but I really like Hugh Morris back then. Always thought he had a lot of potential. Do you guys think he was an underachiever?

Sloppy match. Pillman got the whipping he deserved and the mystery broom was hilarious

Flair vs Bagwell

Odd booking here. The biggest heel in the company versus one half of a tag team?

Road Warriors vs Sting/Luger

Another let down of a match.

What the hell did they do the whole time the lights went off at the venue? Just throw punches?

Think most folks would prefer to watch the best football game of the year over a random episode of Raw :lol:

Big Dave doesn't want to acknowledge that.

He has to find his small victories.

Either way, it is still a W if you are are Tony Khan.

Back
Top Bottom