December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Come on man.

hate to see it.gif

aint watch tonight. but read they finally pulled the trigger on the young upstart gobbledy ****er? its about damn time 💯

Swear to God I don't know what I'm more pissed about, Vince making Sting job to HHH at Mania or that extremely terrible farewell they just gave Undertaker..I know they've been giving him tons of Network time, but this should've been more than having dudes come to the ring, leave, and then Paul Bearergram showing up..This should have been at least as good as Ric or Edge's farewell..

Swear to God I don't know what I'm more pissed about, Vince making Sting job to HHH at Mania or that extremely terrible farewell they just gave Undertaker..I know they've been giving him tons of Network time, but this should've been more than having dudes come to the ring, leave, and then Paul Bearergram showing up..This should have been at least as good as Ric or Edge's farewell..
It didn't have a crowd. You might've liked it if it had a crowd.

It didn't have a crowd. You might've liked it if it had a crowd.
No I wouldn't have..They had all these dudes come out and then just disappear..Absolutely pointless..Vince comes out and gives a decent at best, and quick, speech..Then Taker comes out and says pretty much nothing..Vince/Hunter should've said "Look Mark, it's time to drop the gimmick..Go out and just talk to the fans from your heart for as long as you want..Take your hat off and hang it on the ring post..Raise your fist at the top fo the ramp..then walk away"..Plus they should've had the entire f'n locker room down there surrounding the ring..

This whole thing was worse than a Sasha Banks/Chris JeriBloat.Kenny Omega match..

No I wouldn't have..They had all these dudes come out and then just disappear..Absolutely pointless..Vince comes out and gives a decent at best, and quick, speech..Then Taker comes out and says pretty much nothing..Vince/Hunter should've said "Look Mark, it's time to drop the gimmick..Go out and just talk to the fans from your heart for as long as you want..Take your hat off and hang it on the ring post..Raise your fist at the top fo the ramp..then walk away"..Plus they should've had the entire f'n locker room down there surrounding the ring..

This whole thing was worse than a Sasha Banks/Chris JeriBloat.Kenny Omega match..
Such an agreeable paragraph. You just had to add that last sentence :smh:

This SCSA/Taker pt 2 interview is really solid..I actually like the 'Taker Winged Eagle commemorative belt..Wouldn't mind a mini version for the display case..

This SCSA/Taker pt 2 interview is really solid..I actually like the 'Taker Winged Eagle commemorative belt..Wouldn't mind a mini version for the display case..
I’ve enjoyed his commentary about his (potential) role in the screwjob. Also what he may have had to do at Mania 14 if Shawn started messing around.

Was looking on WWE's shop site and all the Sting merch is gone..I guess they no longer have any sort of deal and pulled all his items about 3 weeks ago..It may have been mentioned in here, but I missed it..

Back
Top Bottom