December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

AD82E8BA-7840-4C39-82AE-D13BC94E0ACF.gif

F that fat a%$ 🤡 b%#@h Lizzo for stealing Rikishi's look in late 2019! That's just proof that younger generation artists have no originality if she has to rehash a look that Rikishi originated in WWF 20 years before. :emoji_angry:
Lizzo1.jpg

I can't believe she had the audacity to dress like this to a Lakers game in December 2019. She was looking like a ghetto sumo wrestler wearing this! 🤮🙄
Lizzo2.jpg

It looks like it says "NOTORIOUS" across her back. I hope she isn't disgracing The Notorious B.I.G. with that.
Lizzo3.jpg

The only Notorious I acknowledge because he's a rap legend. R.I.P. to The Notorious B.I.G.
Notorious.jpg

What pissed me off in the fallout of that Lizzo fiasco was that remedial losers misspelled the Rikishi name. Stupid MFs need to respect that man's name because he's a wrestling legend and in WWE Hall Of Fame. It was awful seeing his name misspelled on social networks when I came home from attending the Sunday Night Football game when Rams beat Seahawks after I was able to upgrade to a 3rd row seat that evening.

Rikishi is the man that originated that look in 1999 that Lizzo stole in 2019.
Rikishi1.jpg

Here's exactly what Lizzo bit off in 2019.
Rikishi2.jpg
Rikishi3.jpg
Rikishi4.jpg

You black?

I am asking because you enjoy throwing that ghetto word around.

Back
Top Bottom