December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

noblekane noblekane
ihust1e ihust1e
Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24
tramericanjr tramericanjr
rwfanatic rwfanatic

Nitro #12

Singles Match
The Shark vs. Scott Norton

Norton was Bischoff’s man from Minnesota so you will always hear him hyping Norton up. Big Quake looks noticeably smaller in his WCW Attire, maybe because it is black? This is a nothing feud but at least those two had something to do at the time. I love finishes where the “big man” gets shocked after being slammed. Where have we seen THAT before?

Also, once again, WCW’s DJ messes up the entrance music. He played SHark’s music for Norton.

Singles Match
Brian Pillman vs. Eddie Guerrero

@ITO ‘s man Disco wanting the spotlight again. Solid work for two of the best in that era. Pillman was some time removed away from his first major injury so he wasn’t the same anymore but he became much more cerebral during this time with the Horsemen. Like ihustle ihustle said, very sneaky heel. Excellent Brainbuster and Frog Splash by Eddie.

Singles Match
Road Warrior Hawk vs. Big Bubba

It never clicked that Bubba always had to wrestle in uncomfortable clothing. He made it work but I wonder how much more agile he could have been if he wrestled in WRESTLING clothes :lol: @ Hawk talking about “I’m Back.”

Singles Match
Sting vs. Hulk Hogan (w/Randy Savage)

I really enjoyed this match. Fans were turning on Hogan since everybody was damn near tired of him at this point. Hogan’s limited moveset came into play during this one sequence. Sting went for the Stinger Splash, Hogan caught him and just Bearhugged him. Blocking the SS is a big change in momentum and a big time slam/throw would have been the PERFECT move to go with there, but Hogan doesn’t have any of that in his arsenal.

We shouldn’t have expected a clean finish so I wasn’t trippin off the interference forreal. I still enjoyed the match though, fans were really into Sting.

Good Go Home Show for WW3.

See yall Sunday

noblekane noblekane
ihust1e ihust1e
Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24
tramericanjr tramericanjr
rwfanatic rwfanatic

Nitro #12

Singles Match
The Shark vs. Scott Norton

Norton was Bischoff’s man from Minnesota so you will always hear him hyping Norton up. Big Quake looks noticeably smaller in his WCW Attire, maybe because it is black? This is a nothing feud but at least those two had something to do at the time. I love finishes where the “big man” gets shocked after being slammed. Where have we seen THAT before?

Also, once again, WCW’s DJ messes up the entrance music. He played SHark’s music for Norton.

Singles Match
Brian Pillman vs. Eddie Guerrero

@ITO ‘s man Disco wanting the spotlight again. Solid work for two of the best in that era. Pillman was some time removed away from his first major injury so he wasn’t the same anymore but he became much more cerebral during this time with the Horsemen. Like ihustle ihustle said, very sneaky heel. Excellent Brainbuster and Frog Splash by Eddie.

Singles Match
Road Warrior Hawk vs. Big Bubba

It never clicked that Bubba always had to wrestle in uncomfortable clothing. He made it work but I wonder how much more agile he could have been if he wrestled in WRESTLING clothes :lol: @ Hawk talking about “I’m Back.”

Singles Match
Sting vs. Hulk Hogan (w/Randy Savage)

I really enjoyed this match. Fans were turning on Hogan since everybody was damn near tired of him at this point. Hogan’s limited moveset came into play during this one sequence. Sting went for the Stinger Splash, Hogan caught him and just Bearhugged him. Blocking the SS is a big change in momentum and a big time slam/throw would have been the PERFECT move to go with there, but Hogan doesn’t have any of that in his arsenal.

We shouldn’t have expected a clean finish so I wasn’t trippin off the interference forreal. I still enjoyed the match though, fans were really into Sting.

Good Go Home Show for WW3.

See yall Sunday
Should watch ww3 on Saturday .... there is nba finals and nxt PPV on Sunday night

Would love to see Roberto Rude to win the WWE title..Drew Mac needs to be moved away from the title scene..

Good match..Rooooo and Drew have solid chemistry and know how to put on a fun match..

RKKKO going night vision on the old timers..

So the refs go running in too safe the legends knowing Randy attacked them and just walk past him lol

Back
Top Bottom