December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Screenshot_20200121-122941.png

Finished Raw, not bad but not great.

Almas and Rey shouldve closed the show!

Why didnt AOP face The Viking War Raiding Experience? Tho I enjoyed the match and it was good, AOP should e had that spot. Maybe they are showing the wedge of the group already?

RKKKO and Mountain Drew had match of the night. Can't remember when I seen 2 big dude go at it with no floppy stuff. Very solid match out of them. My fav of the night, want to see the 3 way again with those guys again.

Man they need to finish the Bob and Ruru fued. It been what since like Oct with this. Now they are making my man ruru look pathetic continuing this.

Finished Raw, not bad but not great.

Almas and Rey shouldve closed the show!

Why didnt AOP face The Viking War Raiding Experience? Tho I enjoyed the match and it was good, AOP should e had that spot. Maybe they are showing the wedge of the group already?

RKKKO and Mountain Drew had match of the night. Can't remember when I seen 2 big dude go at it with no floppy stuff. Very solid match out of them. My fav of the night, want to see the 3 way again with those guys again.

Man they need to finish the Bob and Ruru fued. It been what since like Oct with this. Now they are making my man ruru look pathetic continuing this.
I think we get Vikings vs Can’t Miss Prospects at Mania.

The Table For 3 with Godfather, Mark Henry, and D-Lo was great too. Without saying too much, Mark kinda breaks down at the end while telling a story and that really got to me.

I'ma have to check it out..I love how Mark tells stories..

Back
Top Bottom