December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Roman turn is LOOONG overdue. Too bad it couldn't happen with fans in attendance tho.

They’re probably like 4-5 years late, but the benefit of current Covid crowds is that by the time real crowds come back, they’ll be blood thirsty for Reigns.

:rofl:

Glad they got that bum off the air. Wade sounds pretty annoying too. Should just be Beth and that other dude
Bq87.gif

Wade daddy is staying

ihust1e ihust1e
Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24
tramericanjr tramericanjr

Singles Match
Randy Savage vs. Kurasawa (w/Col. Robert Parker)
The commentating team really pumps up Kurasawa here, and any time he is on the screen. Heenan will always be sure to remind the audience at home that, “This is the man that broke the arm of Road Warrior Hawk.” Every single time, watch. Savage got dominated here but he didn’t make a true comeback for the win.

The Grand Wizard Intro: Mr. Sullivan’s Father was barely audible. He was just making noise, not sure why WCW Production thought we were going to be able to hear him. :lol: @ The big block of Ice. This was goofy as hell man.

Hogan Promo: 2 minutes too long. He was just rambling after a certain point.

Tag Team Match
Eddie Guerrero & Mr. JL (w/Alex Wright) vs. Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko
Not sure why they had Alex Wright even come out for this match, but we saw how he was used later on. This was a very good television tag-match. Again, @ITO , the match gets interrupted to show backstage activity. The match also gets cut with a TV Break. Through all of that, the match still delivered. The JL Gimmick, why? I guess they didn’t realize they would have too many masked wrestlers in the next 18 months. Either way, Pillman attacking EG after the match was random as hell. Pillman was the Loose Cannon for sure.

Tag Team Match
Lex Luger & Sting vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray) (w/Sister Sherri)
So, during these Nitros, I told myself to pay close attention to Booker T. I didn’t truly appreciate him until the “Best of 7” Matchup with Benoit but he really looked good in this match. The match had good overall energy.
Finish: Sting with a Top Rope Diving move and not the Scorpion. (3rd Week in a row: Something to watch)
One thing that shouldn’t have happen though; Sting wore Red/Yellow, but so did Harlem Heat. Opponents shouldn’t be dressed in the same color scheme. Pet peeve of mine. HH has other colors they could have worn.

Post Match was fun, Giant showed he was vulnerable. But then, the Yeti happened. :lol:

JCMojica24 JCMojica24 Halloween Havoc 1995: Sunday 7:00 PM Please (Title)

:lol: I love how much Mongo annoys you. Never change. (Not implying you shouldn't be annoyed by HIM.)

It seems like Heenan is also annoyed by him. He just doesn't belong, point blank.

That's the only joy I get from it. Heenan legitimately seems like he doesn't like him and his mouth breathing dog.

Dude is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom